Is it ALL for Bush?

SSLFan

Reaction score
... People are complaining about the president and stuff like they didn't have the power to do anything about it. We are the GREATEST country in the world,...

They say we are the greatest.You never know what's really going on "behind closed doors." :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Though luckily, there are SOME English who are on friendly terms with us, but other than that, it seems like the majority of England likes to think they're the ones who are the greatest.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm sure every country thinks it's the greatest. Maybe we could take a poll!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yikes, I think this is going to end up becoming too uncivilized, so let's get back to the original topic. Wow, all I did was ask a not-so-simply question, now all of the sudden, a few pages later, here we are talking about different countries who think they're the greatest. THAT'S bound to stir up trouble. Sorry I mentioned that.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Who would vote for him?:smirk: (not trying to offened any republicans).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who would vote for him?:smirk: (not trying to offened any republicans).
I think typing that in bold letters, and having that smirk smiley at the end of that sentence just might do that.

But then again, I don't know, my best friend is Republican from the naval out and every direction, and he knows how much I hate Bush, and not to long ago, even HE admitted that "Bush isn't PERFECT..." Sounds like even HE'S starting to find just a LITTLE fault with him...

SSLFan

Reaction score
I think typing that in bold letters, and having that smirk smiley at the end of that sentence just might do that.

But then again, I don't know, my best friend is Republican from the naval out and every direction, and he knows how much I hate Bush, and not to long ago, even HE admitted that "Bush isn't PERFECT..." Sounds like even HE'S starting to find just a LITTLE fault with him...
My uncle's the same way. He likes Bush(well, i think he still does anyway), and doesn't get offended when I yap off at the mouth about how much I dislike him. With that said, I am really gonna tone it down a little. There's no use in arguing ( if that was the case, which I hope not:smile: ) over a guy who probably doesn't even know that I, you, or anyone else really exists. He's got half the country's men in Iraq for godsake!