Is it January 3rd, 1970?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Uh... why does the header say this? Isn't it like October 24th, 2003? When did the time jump come, and why do we still have computers and the internet???

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hm. Well, at least one worthwhile thing happened on this day to make it a not-so-bad time to be transported. The Beatles recorded the song "I Me Mine" for their "Let it Be" album on 1-3-70. :stick_out_tongue: And hey, if we stick around from this point, in another month or so I'll get to see the debut of "Bridge Over Troubled Water"! :smile:
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
As far as I know, it's January 3, 1970. You must be taking some medication---or maybe not enough...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Uh... why does the header say this? Isn't it like October 24th, 2003? When did the time jump come, and why do we still have computers and the internet???
Check the system time on your computer. It sounds like that may be off.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Hm. Well, at least one worthwhile thing happened on this day to make it a not-so-bad time to be transported. The Beatles recorded the song "I Me Mine" for their "Let it Be" album on 1-3-70. :stick_out_tongue: And hey, if we stick around from this point, in another month or so I'll get to see the debut of "Bridge Over Troubled Water"! :smile:
Erin
Also, did anyone remember to bring a vcr and some tape with them so we can tape some original sesame's? :smile:

Erin, you really know your Beatles dates. Not too bad! Did you know that only three of the Beatles were at that particular session and that it would be the "last" Beatles recording session?

later
eric

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Well, if it's January 3, 1970, I'm really enjoying this new show on the public broadcasting station called "Sesame Street." Anyone seen it? It's pretty wild.

Um, why is my dad 9 years old?

jediX

Reaction score
We just have to get some kind of vehicle in front of a train and get it up to 86 mph....wait a minute I won't be born for 15 more years. {poof}

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
Erin, you really know your Beatles dates. Not too bad! Did you know that only three of the Beatles were at that particular session and that it would be the "last" Beatles recording session?

later
eric
No, I didn't. That's interesting... :halo:
Erin

Manda:-D

Reaction score
jediX said:
We just have to get some kind of vehicle in front of a train and get it up to 86 mph....wait a minute I won't be born for 15 more years. {poof}
Hey, another person born in 85! Coolness!

And it's 88 miles per hour, but hey, who's counting?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Hey, another person born in 85! Coolness!

And it's 88 miles per hour, but hey, who's counting?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ah, ah, ah...

Wow, now that is a wild new kids program. Did you see this guy? Count von Count. He is too cool.