Is it just me...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I know the government is going to extend Daylight Savings Time from April to October to March to November in 2007 (which will be horrible). I also know that they are waiting for other countries to agree, and I believe Canada already has.

Now is it just me, or does it seem like it's already been slightly extended? Does we usually set out clocks forward in MID April, and set our clocks back in MID October, and not EARLY April and LATE October?

F

furryredmonster

I just changed my clock an hour ahead which wont take affect till 2 in the morning. They need to leave all these time things alone!

Daylight

Reaction score
hmmm... no, I don't think so. At least not recently. Because I always remember when to set the clocks, since it happens around my birthday (April 7) and my friend's birthday (October 20)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
They need to leave all these time things alone!
Amen. Daylight Savings Time isn't natural. I mean, there's little kids who have to go to bed early, and yet it's still daylight outside, and then there are people who sleep in because they night jobs, and it gets daylight at like 5:00 in the morning.

Down with Daylight Saving Times! Up with Standard Time!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Daylight said:
hmmm... no, I don't think so. At least not recently. Because I always remember when to set the clocks, since it happens around my birthday (April 7) and my friend's birthday (October 20)
Yeah but now, it's at April 2 and October 31.