Is Kathy Mullen on the Season 2 FR DVD set?

P

Princeton

I just looked at the DVD Special Features for Season 2, and I don't see Kathy's name listed under the credits for those features. Is she even on the DVD?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't know what's up, but I know I saw her at Jerry Juhl's funeral, though.

P

Princeton

Ilikemuppets said:
I do'n know what's up, but I know I saw her at Jerry Juhl's funeral, though.
Please don't think I'm being smart, I'm just trying to understand: were you at Jerry Juhl's funeral, or was it televised? I mean, how do you know that?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Okay, it was on the special featurs on the sesson two DVD. And they were all preforming a new version of "Every Moring".

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yes Princeton she's on the special features too. She talks about several stuff on the DVD. So to answer your question yes she's on there.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
She was recording the "Rev" song on Steve's home videos.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Yes Princeton she's on the special features too. She talks about several stuff on the DVD. So to answer your question yes she's on there.
Um, technically she's not. Sadly, Kathy Mullen is once again left out (or didn't participate or was--hopefully--simply unable to participate). Why they couldn't just have someone interview her wherever she is if she's out of the country and send it in I don't know, but that's another story I guess.

She is not interviewed. She doesn't "talk about several stuff" (Karen does, as she is interviewed), rather, she is seen in at Jerry Juhl's memorial, and is one of several people filmed in the recording studio of Steve's home movie.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Actually, I wouldn't worry too much about her--she's doing puppet stuff for kids in the Middle East with her husband. So she may not be available for interviews, but she's doing something just as great: brightening young lives.