Is Palisades making Buffy?

MuppetVision

Reaction score
http://action-figure.com/index.php, now I can't find it, but I was hoping the Phil Chapman, is that the guy from Palisides, I was hoping he could answer this.

Did Palisades really get the rights to buffy the vampire slayer? If so, thats so awesome! Muppets turned out great, Buffy should too!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Your confusing Phil with Ken from Palisades. :smile: Doesn't Ken ever post here any more since the Palisades boards opened?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Bean Bunny said:
Doesn't Ken ever post here any more since the Palisades boards opened?
Not really that often. But, I think he checks things out from time to time. I suggest that folks also visit the Muppets section of the Palisades forums to help vote in polls and such. www.palisadestoys.com

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Ken visits very often but doesn't post as much as he used to. He is a busy guy though with the Palisades board, a wife and a baby on the way next month. Palisades also has a growing library of licenses in addition to the Muppets that keep him on his toes.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your best bet this late in the game is probably eBay for Tux Rowlf and especially Zoot. Someone may be able to post a link for Tux Rowlf but finding Zoot for anything under $50 is quite difficult at this point in time.