Is Plaza Sesamo Cancelled?! Please readt

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
on saturday morning i set my vcr for plaza sesamo only to find that it was omething else and i checked the tv gudie listing for sunday mornign and saturday morning and even did a search for planeta u on the site and... nothing. if they did cancel it, they made a huge mistake. that was my only resource for classic clips besides winmx since i dont get noggin

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
i live in silver creek, new york. and there, if we get digital cable, noggin wont be in our line up. i want to get satelite but my mom refuses to spend the money for one channel

ssetta

Reaction score
I was just going to post something about this! The reason why they cancelled it is because, in case you didn't know, they weren't actually making any new shows, those were all reruns.

However, Jeffrey Gray says CTW has decided to collaborate with some company and make some new shows. But I actually have sort of a feeling that they might not be as good as the old ones. But we won't know until we see them.

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Just as long as they bring it back is fine with me. i prety much watch it for the old clips, i dont really pay attention to the plazasesamo stoyline

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I did read somewhere that Televisa and CTW were making new episodes...was it this forum? Was it Warrick's site? I can't remember...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. I checked last weekend. Ap[parently, they replaced the reruns with another cookie cutter kid's telenovella (the Mexican equivilant of a Soap opera) called "Friends for ever" (translated from Spanish, of course.

THEY'RE NO FRIENDS OF MINE!!!!!!!

I was well aware that the show had been cancelled for a while, and that they were mearly reruns.

Funny. When they stop showing the reruns, people say it's cancelled, even though the reruns mean that the show has ALREADY been cancelled!