1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Is the forum wider?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by D'Snowth, Nov 4, 2007.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or does the entire forum itself seem a bit wider today?

If so, then I must say, it's quite an improvement!
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Good eye. Yes the inner table is now a few pixels wider than it was before.
  3. D'Snowth

Looks great!:D
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yes, Snowthy...you really do have very good eyes...and they look loverly in this moonlight...

Bea:zany:{I realise loverly is spelt wrong, but I like it like that...}regard
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yes, the forum is wider, I thought it had been eating a lot lately... :zany:
  6. D'Snowth

*Punch*
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Did you go and spike the punch again Snowth?
  8. D'Snowth

No... I punched you...
  9. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I like it wider. I have a high resolution so normally the posts only take up about 60% of my screen in the middle with big black bars on the sides. It fills the screen a little bit more this way.
  10. D'Snowth

Then maybe you should try going with a different size resolution then, like 1024x768?
  11. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

If I do that, my monitor gets mad at me (a blue box pops up telling me to please switch to a higher resolution. Picky, picky!)
  12. D'Snowth

Odd... what kind of computer do you have?
  13. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

It's not the computer, I just have a newish monitor that wants to be in high res. so it complains about it.
  14. D'Snowth

Oh-kay...
  15. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I wanna say here that it isn't size that matters...

Bea:zany:{*wonders off with a thought bubble}regard
  16. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

My computer has a mind of it's own, so sometimes I see the page narrower, so I miss the black borders on each side.
  17. Java

Java Active Member

I've always had black borders. I just thought it was part of the layout:o
  18. D'Snowth

It is, it's just that the higher the screen setting you're using on your computer, the wider the black borders are because of the way the table of the forum is laid out.
  19. Java

Java Active Member

Okay, thank's!
  20. D'Snowth

Visual aid...

MC in 800x600

MC in 1024x768

See? It's all in your prefered resolution. In my opinion, the forum looks better in the 1024x768 setting mainly because it's what I've used for years and what I'm used to (not to mention that most sites, including KGZ hint-hint, are optimized for that setting), though comparing the two, most people might say it looks better in 800x600.