1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Is the sesame street a&e biography ripped on the internet?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by dirtygulch, Jul 15, 2002.

1. dirtygulch

dirtygulch New Member

my mom refuses to buy stuff from the internet and i cant find it in any stores. please answer this if you can.
  2. dirtygulch

dirtygulch New Member

please someone answer. i know someone knows the answer.
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I don't believe it is on-line in it's entirity... since it's two hours long.

I haven't looked at A&E's Web site, but do they accept money orders? The special has also re-aired several times so maybe you can tape it next time it's on tv.
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

<<Is the sesame street a&e biography ripped on the internet?
    my mom refuses to buy stuff from the internet and i cant find it in any stores.>>

Interesting how she's ok about you getting involved with piracy though ! ;-)
  5. dirtygulch

dirtygulch New Member

Lol ;)
  6. juliette

juliette New Member

How does your mom feel about ordering things over the phone? The A&E Web site lists a phone number you can use to place an order if you're not comfortable with using the Web. It's 1-888-423-1212.