Is there a new Christmas Toy DVD?

Reaction score
I just saw that there is a listing for September 2009 for The Christmas Toy. Didn't the show just come out last year ? Maybe this is a version with Kermit still included. I sure hope so. Kermit's removal, though the rest of the show may be complete, is what's keeping me from getting the dvd.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It could have just changed distributors, since HIT! no longer controlls Henson's family library.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Well, we won't know until somebody buys and watches it. But I won't get my hopes up!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I just saw that there is a listing for September 2009 for The Christmas Toy. Didn't the show just come out last year ? Maybe this is a version with Kermit still included. I sure hope so. Kermit's removal, though the rest of the show may be complete, is what's keeping me from getting the dvd.
If the DVD is being re-released, it's probably going to be the same DVD, just being issued to cash in on the hoilday season.

As for Kermit, nope. There is just no way Disney will lead out their now own character, no matter how much money is thrown their way.

rtgentry

Reaction score
its a two pack of christmas toy and emmit otter. Search amazon for the release date this year

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
its a two pack of christmas toy and emmit otter. Search amazon for the release date this year
Nifty, I just might be tempted to finally buy those two (I've actually been meaning to get Emmet Otter for a while but never got around to it) if they come packaged together. That is if the Emmet Otter DVD still has all the extras from the HIT DVD.

Quesal

Reaction score
If the DVD is being re-released, it's probably going to be the same DVD, just being issued to cash in on the hoilday season.

As for Kermit, nope. There is just no way Disney will lead out their now own character, no matter how much money is thrown their way.
Because of that, I will not buy a copy of this Christmas Toy DVD. I'll be happy with the VHS and the mp3s I have of all the songs from it!