1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Is there a new Christmas Toy DVD?

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Spottedfeather, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Spottedfeather

Spottedfeather New Member

I just saw that there is a listing for September 2009 for The Christmas Toy. Didn't the show just come out last year ? Maybe this is a version with Kermit still included. I sure hope so. Kermit's removal, though the rest of the show may be complete, is what's keeping me from getting the dvd.
  2. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

It could have just changed distributors, since HIT! no longer controlls Henson's family library.
  4. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Well, we won't know until somebody buys and watches it. But I won't get my hopes up!
  5. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

If the DVD is being re-released, it's probably going to be the same DVD, just being issued to cash in on the hoilday season.

As for Kermit, nope. There is just no way Disney will lead out their now own character, no matter how much money is thrown their way.
  6. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

its a two pack of christmas toy and emmit otter. Search amazon for the release date this year
  7. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Nifty, I just might be tempted to finally buy those two (I've actually been meaning to get Emmet Otter for a while but never got around to it) if they come packaged together. That is if the Emmet Otter DVD still has all the extras from the HIT DVD.
  8. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

Because of that, I will not buy a copy of this Christmas Toy DVD. I'll be happy with the VHS and the mp3s I have of all the songs from it!