Is there a resource for a puppet workshop checklist

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I'm thinking of having a small business film company and I'm working on an expenses list and I want to have a small section whenever building I start my little studio, I want to have a small puppet workshop. What kinds of things do I need. I want to hire some puppeteers and builders too. Would indeed.com/salary be a good resource on knowing how much a yearly puppeteers or builders salary is? Also what kind of tables, shelves, and stands work well? And finally puppet material. I heard that it's most likely going to cost about $500 per puppet. I want to do hand and rod / Hand and live hand life size from the waste up puppets and perhaps a few puppets that are full body that work from the back of the head and the arms and legs have rods. I forgot what kind of puppet that is, there's a name for it. Rako, something like that. I already priced camera equipment and the rest of it, I just need to figure out the puppet materials, puppeteers, builders, and workshop. I'm not sure how many builders, puppeteers, or puppets I need. I'm just pricing things for myself right now.