Is there a Swine Trek Piggy variant?

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Are there two varrients of the Piggy that comes with the Swine Trek? I'm always seeing pics where her legs are bare but everytime I find the actual product she has silver leggings.

If there are two can anyoen help me fidn the bare leg one?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There was only the one produced with the white silk stockings on.

I noticed watching Pigs In Space that I compiled onto one tape that Link actually doesn't wear boots, he wears blue canvas sneakers!

MWoO

Reaction score
And piggy actually wears black pumps with fish net stockings.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have to admit that the 'waist-down' on the action figures is better than what they did on the show. But, that's just my opinion.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
There was only the one produced with the white silk stockings on.

I noticed watching Pigs In Space that I compiled onto one tape that Link actually doesn't wear boots, he wears blue canvas sneakers!
I just checked my Swintrek and saw that Piggy has skin tone legs and then looked at the figure,but her legs arent white-they are silver to match her boots!!!:mad:Just checked again, her legs are a slightly lighter grey than her boots, so are you meaning a white-ish grey?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
White...silver...half a dozen of one and 12 of the other.

Or something like that...

MWoO

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I have to admit that the 'waist-down' on the action figures is better than what they did on the show. But, that's just my opinion.
That's because the waist down on the show for the most part was never meant to be seen and probably was not thought out too much while the figures lower halves were meant to be seen and match the top half.