Is there still a Bear show in Disney?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hi Ho everyone!
I'm going to Disney World in a few days and I was wondering if The Bear in the Big Blue House show is still there. I was watching a Disney Vacation Planning DVD from about three or four years ago and it had it. And I sort of remembered it from about five years ago.
Is the show still there?

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
I believe they stopped doing that show in 2008 and replaced it last year(?) with a show based of the Disney Junior programs... :frown: From what I've read, a lot of people miss it and want it back. I've never seen the show IRL, but I hope they bring them back to the parks like this, but with a completely new story.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
They replaced it with Handy Manny . Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and My Friends Tigger and Pooh.

dinoboy

Reaction score
I remember seeing the commercial for this show at some live Disney junior show on tour. It was an interesting show to watch, as I enjoyed Bear when he sniffed around as he smelled something and asked what's that smell, and would sometimes say did you just take a bath, you smell nice and clean. And then there was the goodbye song with Ms. Luna the moon. I loved the way she glowed in the night sky.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I saw this live show as a kid and enjoyed it. I think I mentioned it in an earlier thread, but I'm not sure. To answer your question, Bear is not in the show anymore. I think only the more-recent shows are in the new live show. There is also a touring show currently going on, but that's only Sofia The First and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.