Is This Legend True

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Legend has it that one day Albert Einstein forgot to wear pants; is that true?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Well they say genius is madness. Or is that madness is genius? Whatever...:confused:

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I thought Albert was really smart, I doubt that is true unless he was going insane... I hardly know who that dude is.

RevTieDye

Reaction score
Never heard that one. I'd be more inclined to believe he did it on purpose.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Nothin' on Snopes about it, and it seems like it's not a well heard rumor, so I'd be inclined to believe it's not true. Although very funny!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Interestingly, Albert Einstein apparently said this quote, ""If one studies too zealously, one easily loses his pants."

He was definitely a combination of madness and genius :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's my understanding that although Einstein was a mathematical genius, at times he could actually be a little absent-minded.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well that's where the theory that madness and genius are closely connected comes from. Things like that, though we still don't fully understand how it all works.

There are also individuals who are "under developed" in general people skills, but are brilliant in one particular area.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've herd the rumor. I think His wife mentioned it or something that on occation he would forget them. I personally think he was caught up in more important things as crazy as that may sound.