Is this the Christmas CD?

anytimepally

Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...bs_b_2_2/104-6431899-5864724?v=glance&s=music

It has the same release date listed on the MuppetCentral home page here, and it's just a "special edition" of the Muppet Christmas Carol soundtrack. I was hoping for a little more.

Though I am interested to learn what "special edition" means. :concern:

Update: according to CD Universe, the track listing is the same as the original, so 'special edition' is apparently just because it's for Kermit's birthday

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?PID=6991464&style=music

ah, well.. maybe next year

BEAR

Reaction score
This special edition features the cut songs from the film that were to be sung by Bunsen and Sam the Eagle. Awesome!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
This special edition features the cut songs from the film that were to be sung by Bunsen and Sam the Eagle. Awesome!
FYI, the original MCC soundtrack also featured those two songs. About the only thing "special" about this re-release is the new cover art.

-Kim

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah this is the Christmas CD - there WAS actually meant to be a different one coming out (not a re-release) but the plans got dumped a while back. I don't think there is anything definite at all about the other soundtracks getting released at the moment, they just needed an xmas CD.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Well I would've rather had them do there own CD without a re-release of MCC but oh well...:zany:

BEAR

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
FYI, the original MCC soundtrack also featured those two songs. About the only thing "special" about this re-release is the new cover art.

-Kim
Thanks. Yeah, I kinda figured that out after the fact. What would be really cool is if they could include those cut songs on the DVD.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Thanks. Yeah, I kinda figured that out after the fact. What would be really cool is if they could include those cut songs on the DVD.
Not to mention leaving in Belle's song on the DVD...

-Kim

BEAR

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Not to mention leaving in Belle's song on the DVD...

-Kim

They cut it out on the DVD? Really?? I have the VHS and it's on there. I heard something about them cutting the song because it slowed down the film, but why would they leave it on the video? Its much easier to skip a track than it is to fast forward through a whole song. Oh those silly media people.:stick_out_tongue:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

got my MCC cd today! It took me ALLLL day to find it. My Walmart didnt have it, Target didnt have it nor did Best Buy and FYE. Disney store I did find it. $9.99 good price! :smile: I take it its hard to find! gezz! at least I found it. My bro is like "Stevie..its right here!" I was like "YES!!! OMG AWSOME!!!" lol :stick_out_tongue: