Is Toys R Us even going to get series 7?

John Steffens

Reaction score
I'm curious to know, is Toys R Us even going to get Series 7?

I keep going into LA and Las Vegas Toys R Us's and they have no idea what I'm talking about.

I go on Toys R Us.com, and they date keeps getting pushed back further and further.

I ended up getting my Series 7 at suncoast.

But my problem is that, if Toys R Us keeps delaying the Muppet line, other people are going to go somewhere else to get the muppets, than Toys R Us wil be stuck with a bunch of left over Mupppets, then they will drop the line b/c of poor sales.

This is the exact thing that happened with target!! :grouchy:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yeah, TRU shot them selves in the leg with this move. They buy series 7, don't out it out until EVERYONE has moved on to find it else where, and then wonder why no one is buying series 7! Stupid TRU. Very stupid. It is possible they are looking to keep as many collector sales as possible out of series 7 to see how many general public sales they can get. Still stupid.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Dude..

Dude, Toys R Us stinks. They still don't have Muppets by me. How do you plan to sell something to a collector who has been SCROUNGING to get these darn figs and you are a MAJOR retailer and put them out WEEKS after every other source gets them??? It's moronic. Idiotic. TRU-tic.

That's all I have to say about that. I only scour their shelves for exclusives that they may or may not have. Jerks.