Is Valentine the best for the Muppets????

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I think yeah! He knows what they need he said this (quote from news section)

"The characters have really been, at worst, dormant," Mr. Valentine said. If they can once again be aggressively put in front of the TV audience with well- written material, he added, "I really do believe they are on the verge of a significant renaissance."

YEAH I think this man is WHAT THE MUPPETS NEED! what's your opinion!-Sarah

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i'll have to see it to believe it. people talk big when they get something thinking that they'll change it for the better. i look at this buying kind of like how people buy sports teams. they want to win ( of cource) but they always say they have big plans for their team and it turns out the next season their team can't do anything. by this comparison we'll have to see if this valentine guy is all talk or if he can get the muppets back to how they were back in the 70's and 80's.

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
by this comparison we'll have to see if this valentine guy is all talk or if he can get the muppets back to how they were back in the 70's and 80's.

ryan
70's? Naw..I hope he can get them back to how they are in the future. The future that is like the 80's, but with a new lime twist. Hey, we're all going back to the future soon.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i'll have to see it to believe it. people talk big when they get something thinking that they'll change it for the better. i look at this buying kind of like how people buy sports teams. they want to win ( of cource) but they always say they have big plans for their team and it turns out the next season their team can't do anything. by this comparison we'll have to see if this valentine guy is all talk or if he can get the muppets back to how they were back in the 70's and 80's.

ryan
I agree to some extent, but sorta like what Beaky said, we need to advance the Muppets into the future. The Muppets no longer have the capability to go back to the 70's and 80's...if they did, they never would have changed at all. But unlike some, I see a bright future for our fuzzy foam rubber heros if the cards are played right. Like you said Ry, I'll have to see it to believe it, but should Mr. Valentine be true to his words, I am all for him.

Honestly it is just moronic not to act out what he said in the foreposted quote. The Muppets are icons. Put them out, and there is money to be made. Everything is about the green devil to these people, so why not give the consumers what they want and COLLECT??? Eh, who knows what makes business tick.

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tommie
No, I want the muppets to be a little bit like in the seventies and eighties, but Valentine and Muppets ain`t a good combination. Muppets shouldn`t fall in love.
Can you clarify that statement? I don't get what your saying in relation to the topic of this thread.

-Matt

Thijs

Reaction score
sorry, I didn`t get the question, I thought you meant something else.
But...who is Valentine!!??

Thijs

Reaction score
Aa, now I get it

(please Cantus, remove the quote, please, I beg you):rolleyes: