Issues Within my Family

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Don't worry, nothing's going on between me, my mom, my dad or my brother, it's just there's been some really big concerns with one of my second cousins. He's 13, going to be 14 in September, and he's gotten into a lot of trouble in recent years.

He doesn't respect his mother, his brother, his grandparents (my aunt and uncle) or anybody but his deadbeat father and his "friends". He bullies other kids in school, disobeys his teachers (he was a straight A student of all things), mooches money off his grandparents and recently stole hundreds of dollars from his own mother! I doubt he loves anybody but himself!

On the one hand, I am concerned about him, but I'm also very, very angry at him, he has no common sense at all! I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to jail very, very soon! I don't anybody in the family truly likes him or even loves him. As sad as this sounds, I don't really like him either because of his behavior.

Anybody else gone through something like this?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Lately, I haven't been getting along with my parents. Just seems like there have been a lot of arguments and fights between me and my dad.