1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

It Feels Like Christmas

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by theprawncracker, Dec 14, 2005.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh, well thank you for the bump, my friend! :D I've always loved this little story.
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Another year, another bump! Happy Holidays for 2010.
  3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Bump for 2011.
  4. We Got Us

We Got Us Active Member

>mouth hangs open< WOWZERS!!! I just love everything about this!!!! No WONDER your miss Lisa's other half!!!! Awesomeley-fun-filled-chocolate-eating-flocking-gun-amazingness! (whatever that means) I loved Sal and Fiama in the story, and I've never been crazy about them in the past so that's saying a mouthful. And I also loved the touch about Scooter getting all defensive over his sister, even if Clifford and Skeets are my favorite fan-match yet. Giant 2011 holiday bump for you!! (whatever that is again, do I need a license to give those out?)
    theprawncracker likes this.