It Happened AGAIN! Elmo toys gone Wrong!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hot off the "Elmo wants to die" fiasco of 20 odd 5, a new Elmo toy controversy has arrisen. Arroze...Arrozzen...Arroz con Pollo....

A new Elmo controversy has taken place.

(forgive me... I'm watching super Chicken at the moment)/

A new report of a muffled comment made by an Elmo toy has surfaced. Recently, an Elmo singing toy that croons the song "Shout!" garbled it's lyrics in a violent matter.

This time the owner of the toy could have sworn she heard Elmo sing "Beat up Elmo! " and "pull your fur out!"

Once again, the compression of sound files was it's undoing.

But seriously... who would have guessed a high pitched voice singing against loud music compressed into a small file would ever have any sound distortions.

Fisher Price, the Maker of the toy had this statement:

"You can clearly hear that Elmo isn't singing this at all! In fact what he's really singing is 'MRRRMMPHHHmmmpRhhh Mmpprrrppphhmmm Mrrppphmmm Elmo Mrrrphhhffff ffffffmmmmmppp mpomfoppf!'"

Okay, i made that last one up!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Headslap* This is becoming ridiculous!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Interesting.:smirk: It's almost like one of those Disney conspiracy's or something. Now I'm interested in what he's really saying? Any guesses?

Drtooth

Reaction score
He's actually telling kids to Mrrrpphhhh Mrrrpphhh Phuzzz phhuhhhh puh fufffff mrrrrrmmmm.... Sounds painful!