It's a Gorg!

Frogster

Reaction score
Most of my favorite episodes have those huge and intimidating Gorgs in there somewhere. I like seeing the Fraggles chased by them. It really scared me as a kid. And like some people I know, I love to be scared. (Hey, Susan) Which one, do you think, is the neatest or scariest Gorg episode? Mine would have to be "The Great Radish Caper." :smirk: :excited:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I think a scary one is "The Gorg that wouldn't be king" When Pa trys to blow up Fraggle Rock and Jr. (after eating the last lleaf of the nervana tree, shrinks to the size of a Fraggle) Has to save them!
Another is the one with "Muck and Goo" When sprocket is trying to break into FR and Jr. is trying to break in also and Gobo gets trapped under a saw type thing and Red and Boober have to save him!

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
I think that my favorite Gorg episode is "Junior Faces the Music". I love how the fraggles admire Junior Gorg when he makes the right decision on whether or not to cheat when playing the Royal Kazoo. I never really saw that kind of admiration in other episodes. "The Garden Plot" is the scariest gorg episode to me. The part where Red is singing "Afraid to be Afraid" and Junior looks through the hole at her with his gigantic eye is a little creepy. But these scary episodes are my favorite ones, (right Luke?)!

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
Mokey Fraggle said:
I think that my favorite Gorg episode is "Junior Faces the Music". I love how the fraggles admire Junior Gorg when he makes the right decision on whether or not to cheat when playing the Royal Kazoo. I never really saw that kind of admiration in other episodes. "The Garden Plot" is the scariest gorg episode to me. The part where Red is singing "Afraid to be Afraid" and Junior looks through the hole at her with his gigantic eye is a little creepy. But these scary episodes are my favorite ones, (right Luke?)!
That's because Junior started to become more like a friend to the Fraggles in the later episodes of the series, I think it all started in the Great Radish Caper.