It's A Muppet Muppet Muppet Muppet Rat Race

G-MAN

Reaction score
Note: rather than doing a half-harted spoof and have the Muppets all together at once this is going to be like The Muppet Movie with most of the Muppets just meeting with each other along the way, besides it's more fun to figure out where someone might come in
Chapter 1

"Are we there yet Uncle Kermit?"
"No, Robin not yet."
"Ok then..... Are we there yet Uncle Kermit?"

That's the way it was for most of the car trip. Kermit didn't mind however, he enjoyed traveling back down to the swamp with his nephew, just the two of them and the Schwinn. This time though it wasn't just the two of them. This time Kermit's on again/off again girlfriend Miss Piggy decided to tag along and she insisted on a limo. Kermit was thinking their off again phase would be coming up soon

"Ah, a bear in his natural habitat, a studebaker."

Fozzie enjoyed traveling the world. After all he was used to it. He was a comedian. He did hope some day he could find a venue where he could settle down like the rest of his family. The only problem was, nobody liked his jokes.

"A pony walks into a bar and whispers to the bartender. 'Why don't you speak up?' the Bartender asks, and the pony replies 'I can't sir, I'm a little horse.' Ahhhhhhhh! Wocka! Wocka!"

Fozzie practiced these jokes all the time to himself and they seemed really funny. He always wondered why no one else shared his sense of humor.

"Bawk Bawk Bawk!"
"Oh Camilla, I love you too."

Gonzo enjoyed the life of a traveler. Never staying in one port of call for too long. The greatest thing about it was the company. Gonzo had met Camilla during his time as a door to door salesman. He had tried to look for the local farmer to show him his wares when he saw her. Needless to say he didn't stay on the farm long, the farmer got tired of him trying to get in front of the bullets of his gun.

The Electric Mayhem Bus was jamming as the group inside practiced one of their songs.

"Sunny one so true, I love you."

Animal finished with a raucous drum solo. Then the band sat down their instruments to discuss it.

"That was far out Animal man."
"Fer sure! You really know how to rock the drums."
"Rock drums! Rock drums!"
We're sure to sell out the house with this one."
".....Right on."

Flloyd, Dr. Teeth, Janice, Zoot and Animal. Just five weary travelers heading towards their next gig.

A fifth car was traveling the road behind everyone else. As it slowly raised speed it started weaving around the road. Amazingly it managed to avoid hitting any cars but once it passed the limo it swerved off the road within a ditch. Bringing everyone's planned trips to a screeching halt.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Chapter 2 coming up tomorrow