It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Pre-order

King Prawn

Reaction score
The UK is suppose to be lucky for getting those Macdonald Muppet Show dolls well all those in the US are about to get lucky too.

It's A Very Merry... is now available to pre-order over at http://www.shopnbc.com/skucheck.asp?fid=N60242&fast=0&track=8030
Unfortunatley there's something wierd going on, you can enter it into your cart but it won't appear inside.

Just one question before you all make a mad rush over to order it, do you know if all NBC specials which come out on video & DVD are only available through their site beacuse i can play both American Video's & DVD's but live in the UK and they don't seem to ship here. So will this pop up around Amazon, has this happened with anything else.

Anyway enjoy

ps. the cover art is much better now that they took the human actors in those circles away

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This only lists the VHS version and not the DVD. I hope that changes. Thanx for the link though! :smile:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
It'll probably be on DVD by next Christmas...

What'd be awesome is if they paired it with eiither THE CHRISTMAS TOY or the John Denver film as a 2-DVD box set.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'd love to see the John Denver special out on DVD...that and the Rocky Mountain Holiday one.

Too cool.

Quinnnnnn

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
A DVD box set with EMMETT OTTERS JUG BAND CHRISTMAS & A MUPPET FAMILY CHRISTMAS is already available via amazon.com. Hard to locate in stores.