It's been a while

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hi,

Some of you may remember me. It's been a while since i was last here. I have been going through some big events. When i was last here i was struggling in the music business. I was barely making it. I have been working with music for 24 years. In 2008 me and 2 colleagues of mine made it bigtime with a no1 hitsong all over the world. Together we made this track:

The success of the track made me travel all over the world Dj'ing and i did that for three, almost four years.

In 2009 i met the person who was going to be my wife the following year. The wedding was really beautiful, outside in a park in sweden mid summer. In 2012 my wife gave birth to our beautiful son, who's almost four years old now.

It's not all sunshine to this story. Right before we had our son i fell into a deep depression. I was in bed most of the time. This turned out to be bipolar disorder, i have been manic before, and in 2012 i went into a huge mania where i almost had no sleep and my thoughts wouldn't stop. I'm now on lithium since 2013 and it has made my life so much easier. And also, we got a divorce in 2012. The divorce made me plummet right down into depression again but luckily i was in the hands of some great psychiatrists who helped me turn it around with meds and therapy.

Now my life is turning better again. I don't want to work in the musicbusiness anymore, so i am getting a new education. When i'm done i will be a nurse.

I do want to get into making puppets again sometime soon. But i thought i'd start by visiting some old friends down at muppetcentral first.

Well, this is my past seven years in a resumé. I hope i'm welcome back here :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi,

Some of you may remember me. It's been a while since i was last here. I have been going through some big events. When i was last here i was struggling in the music business. I was barely making it. I have been working with music for 24 years. In 2008 me and 2 colleagues of mine made it bigtime with a no1 hitsong all over the world. Together we made this track:

The success of the track made me travel all over the world Dj'ing and i did that for three, almost four years.

In 2009 i met the person who was going to be my wife the following year. The wedding was really beautiful, outside in a park in sweden mid summer. In 2012 my wife gave birth to our beautiful son, who's almost four years old now.

It's not all sunshine to this story. Right before we had our son i fell into a deep depression. I was in bed most of the time. This turned out to be bipolar disorder, i have been manic before, and in 2012 i went into a huge mania where i almost had no sleep and my thoughts wouldn't stop. I'm now on lithium since 2013 and it has made my life so much easier. And also, we got a divorce in 2012. The divorce made me plummet right down into depression again but luckily i was in the hands of some great psychiatrists who helped me turn it around with meds and therapy.

Now my life is turning better again. I don't want to work in the musicbusiness anymore, so i am getting a new education. When i'm done i will be a nurse.

I do want to get into making puppets again sometime soon. But i thought i'd start by visiting some old friends down at muppetcentral first.

Well, this is my past seven years in a resumé. I hope i'm welcome back here :smile:
Welcome back BorkBork!