It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm going to say it once and only once...

I hate hate hate hate hate snow, and I hate hate hate hate hate hate winter. One of these days, I'm going to move somewhere that's warm all the time. I hate cold! I hate coats, I hate shovelling! I hate it so much!!!

rant over... :halo:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It's times like this I'm glad how hot it can get in my tiny room.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Wintertime is the most beautiful, wonderful time of the year! I love the snow, and I even love the cold. It's soo much better than that awful, digsuting heat.

And at night, the wintertime is twice as romantic, and even more beautiful.

I just love love love love love love love the snow, and I just love love love love love love love love the winter!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Wintertime is the most beautiful, wonderful time of the year! I love the snow, and I even love the cold. It's soo much better than that awful, digsuting heat.

And at night, the wintertime is twice as romantic, and even more beautiful.

I just love love love love love love love the snow, and I just love love love love love love love love the winter!
I'm with you there!!! :big_grin: Though I would kinda like to have a bit of fall first; hard to enjoy the changing of the leaves if all of them are white...
Erin

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
You can have yer snow and winter. I lurve the heat! I'm always cold, and would probably feel comfortable wearing a heavy jacket in the middle of July.
Rully, I do like winter. That is, I like to look at it. Just don't make me get near it.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
*takes shirt off and turns fan on*

What's going on over here?
you had me cracking up laughing with that....

you all are getting snow huh?...that's cool...can't say that it's cold in houston. we had a high today around 81 or so. but it was like low 60's for a low, if you can call that cold.

it's funny, all the students at the college i go at were wearing jackets and sweaters, and here i am wearing shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt. i never get cold. people in houston are a bunch of babies when it comes to cold weather. if they want cold, try running 8 miles in shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt when its 25 degrees outside. the first 10 minutes you feel like you're about to die for being some cold!

ryan

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Geez...We had the sudden switch from 80 to 60 a few days ago, (pretty chilly weather for Louisiana, 'specially since "fall" doesn't seem to hit 'till December 'round 'ere), and we were all like, "What the heck?" It's usually 50's in the mornings and then hitting 80's by afternoon, but the weather's stayed pretty consistent over here, not going over 70.....Pretty ideal fall weather. In Louisiana. FREAKY.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Byron's climate preferences

Okay, I LOOOOOOVE HOT, HUMID weather!! Get me bakin' 'n sweatin', I LOVE it!! :flirt:

HOWEVER...

I also LOOOOOOOOOVE winter---BUT, only if it's snowy 'n icy. I HATE it when we just have dry, barren winters---I mean, what's the point?! Hello, if it's gonna go to the trouble to be that cold, then it should snow---otherwise it's just pathetic! lol

Ideally, I would looooooooove to live somwhere where it's HOT 'n HUMID from April to October, and SNOWY 'n ICY from November to March. :flirt:

Really!

I would!

:smile: :excited: :zany:

Whatever

Reaction score
Here I moved to Indiana, where it snows (sometimes) and there is not a hill for sledding within a 40 mile circumference! It hasn't gotten to that kind of weather yet, though. Just a little nippy.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Ideally, I would looooooooove to live somwhere where it's HOT 'n HUMID from April to October, and SNOWY 'n ICY from November to March. :flirt:

Really!

I would!

:smile: :excited: :zany:
Well, we've got the snowy and icy from November to March part, but we're way off on the hot and humid part! I don't mind too much, though. I start to wilt (literally) if I stay out in the 80+ heat too long. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin