It's happened again!

FER SURE

Reaction score
Today EB delayed their ship dates again. The Muppet series 1 figs are now set to ship on 6/4!

Foreignman

Reaction score
Uhhhh... What a horrifying idea. Where did you get this information from? EB hasn't sent me an e-mail about this, nor does the site indicate this in anyway, so where did you find this out?

FER SURE

Reaction score
It is on the EB site. Click on the product description for the muppet figs and look at the ship date.

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
EB Games.com

Yeah, I was disappointed too!! I was counting down the days. I also called the local Toys R Us and they told me that they won't have the figures until "sometime between June and August"!

*sigh*

Jim

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
This is weird...weird, weird. I have seen the shipping documents, guys...and I assure you that all the domestic shipments have left Asia. The rest of the release dates, as to when they distribute through their systems, is up to the retailer.

There is NO shipping delay here beyond the week and a half of us getting them all out of China...need you to know that. Out of my hands now. Everything bound for the US is in the hands of each retailers freight forwarding agents and presumably on the water.

Ken

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
I just called EB games and I ask them why they move the date again they said they are still not been ship from the factory so who is telling the truth?
This is 4th time EB has change date
they get your hopes up and they move the date.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Well, I know they have left the factory. No reason to lie really. Can't tell you why they gave you that info. If they hadn't gone believe me I would have said something. I think I've been pretty honest with everything on this board.

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
I belive you, those EB people just don't know nothing, they just want to give you the run around!
some one else should call them see what they tell you, Here is the phone # 1-877-432-9675 (8:00am to 12:00pm)
please lets know what they say?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
If I had to guess, I would say that the EB employee did not necessarily know what he or she was talking about.

In my experiences (and as a former retail employee myself) retail employees generally have NO idea what items will be coming in, or when. And if the person that you spoke with was informed, they most likey meant that the figures had not left the EB Warehouse... They would have no idea about the factory.

I am 100% certain that Ken has not misled us about the fact that the items have shipped. Why would he do that? In the retail world it takes a long time for things to go from the factory, to the retailer's warehouse, and finally to the individual stores.

Be patient! I am sure they will be all over the place soon enough!