"It's Hard Out Here For a Shrimp"

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Pepe the King Prawn (everyone's favorite Muppet crustacean) has written his very own book! "It's Hard Out Here For a Shrimp: Life, Love & Living Large" is set to hit stores in November 2008. The 176-page hardcover book will also feature a special introduction written by Kermit the Frog. From family and friendship to romance and roguery (plus everything in between), Pepe's words of wisdom are sure to delight readers of all ages.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT! ! ! This is HUGE! HAHAHAHA! Oh my GOSH! That's AWESOME! *runs around screaming wildly like a giddy fan-boy* GO MUPPETS! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my GOSH! ! ! Wow. Hahahaha! That is... amazing. SO unexpected yet so very, VERY awesome! I can't wait to see d'is, hokay! :rolleyes:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Me neither. I wouldn't be surprised if Gonzo wrote a book next! Although a book by the Electric Mayhem would be well worth hearing of...

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Wow, what a surprise! I never would have ever seen this happening! I'll of course get this book! :rolleyes:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Thats pretty cool, but I never thought that Pepe would write his own book. One thing I'm surprised at is his book has "shrimp" in the title, when he's always telling us hes a "King Prawn". I might see if i could get it for christmas or something. :rolleyes:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well im going to have to get this and Before You Leap. I don't know what it was when i got it from the liberary but i just could not sit down and read it. Oh wait i know why I was to busy reading Kevin Clash's book. By the time I got to Kermit's book i was tired of reading.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You mean he wrote his own book? That so awesome and I want this book so much now! :excited:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Very cool indeed okay?

Wow, i never would have guessed! This will be really good for the character of Pepe and may help him to be introduced to even more people! I hope it talks about his roots and maybe even a mention of Seymour the Elephant....i mean wow, that character really did die.

I'd love to see a series of these books with one's about Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf and more!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I really thought that the next book would be Piggy's book. I like this idea though because it really gets everyone a chance to really get to know Pepe. He is really the only Muppets Tonight new Muppet that has joined the core classic Muppets, and to introduce him I think is a good idea. I'm looking forward to it.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
wow! sooo awesome and what a surprise too! :smile: Pepe is one of my fav Muppets! So yeah I will def be buying this Pepe book okay! :rolleyes::big_grin: