It's Official: Series 9 & 10 Announced!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan posted this in a different thread (here):

The tentative series 9 and 10 for next year have been announced. It is as follows:

Series 9:
-Tux Fozzie with Chucky
-Gonzo/Rizzo Two Pack from MTI
-Lips
-Pops

Series 10:
-Nurse Piggy
-Doctor Bob
-Sal with Penguin and cheese
-Uncle Deadly

Minis 7 and 8: Electric Mayhem and Rowlf

Playset: Vets Hospital with Nurse Janice

VERY COOL NEWS!!

Whatever

Reaction score
Looks very good! It's got the ones I was hoping for! :excited:

jediX

Reaction score
If they only had the JHH license :frown:

Whatever

Reaction score
jediX said:
If they only had the JHH license :frown:
I unfortunately never saw JHH, so I don't regret the characters. I'd really like to see it, though.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind these lists are still very tentative. Anything could happen. Usually Ken doesn't post these this far ahead, but this comes from the licensors information, not directly from Palisades. Many changes could happen. You just never know. I still hope it's something close to this.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Corrections for Phil

Phil, just finished reading through MC's Palisades figure release calendar and I spotted the following things I wanted to comment on.

1 There's been mentioning of giving Sal Manilla the same 3-Paint treatment as Johnny Fiama so as to match them up.
2 Dr. Phil van Neuter's filing cabinet was nixed due to budgetary reasons.
3 The Ghost of Samuel Arrow will be the convention exclusive for Wizard World Long Beach or Los Angeles, to be held in March 2004.
The convention exclusive for San Diego Comic Con 2004 will be from MFS, though that might change.
4 The figure bases from all S7 figures were dropped, essentially so that Johnny Fiama could have the pinstripes added to his wardrobe's paint applications.
5 It should be "Kermit as Captain Smollet" and not "Smollot", and the roll call scroll was also nixed due to budgetary reasons.
6 Beauregard's dust pan was nixed due to budgetary reasons.
7 Frog Scout Robin's fishing pole and binoculars were both nixed due to budgetary reasons.
8 Mega Camilla will be offered as the specific convention exclusive figure at Wizard World Philadelphia 2004, and not as Palisades' 2004 Conventions Exclusive.
9 Don't know about the X-ray glasses, but the brick was never an accessory for Black Tux Gonzo, so you should nix that one too.
10 Statler will be coming with the Avocado, a minor character who appeared in the Pearl Bailey episode of TMS. The carrot was moved over to be included with Waldorf.
11 You should have Statler as Ghost of Jacob Marley, and Waldorf as Ghost of Robert Marley in their respective MCC PVC lineups.
12 Gonzo's bouquet of flowers was nixed for budgetary reasons, (Gonzo from S5.)
13 You forgot to list the stickers of various news stories that comes with the Newsman.
14 You forgot to list the binoculars that come with Pepe.
15 Maybe the Vacation Pepe figures should be moved to exclusives for S6, but that's your call. Reasoning is that the ad for this figure won't be offered till the winter months, possibly after S6 is already on shelves.
And the only other comment I have to make is that you should re-organize the listings so that they're presented in ascending order from S1 to S10, rather than in descending order from S10 to S1.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Count,

Thanks for the comments. The listings have been updated. They use to be in ascending order, however, since most people want to know the latest series news that is the reason they are listed in descending order. So that if you want to check out series 9 and 10, it's right there at the top of the page verses at the very bottom.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Gonzo was originally going to come with a brick, but it was nixed. That was the original plan though. :concern: