It's Official: Series 9 & 10 Announced!

jediX

Reaction score
The Java Muppets danced to the Al Hirt tune "Java". The big one danced, and the little one came on and immitated him -- only to get kicked off. yada yada the little one blasts the big one. An early version of this skit is on the Ed Sullivan Muppets Magic DVD and it also appeared in TMS (they ARE on Kermitage, just not under "Java"). Try hoses or dancing hoses...

Luke

Reaction score
beaker said:
But yeah, hopefully by toy fare they will announce more licencees bought, as at least sesame figures are coming out.
They may announce "Muppet Wizard Of Oz" soon - if they are planning those it'll likely bump some wave 10 figures to wave 11 and so on. I would guess the Vets Hospital stuff. Other than that, there are no new Muppet licenses to get really, they are pretty sure they can do stuff from the other shows and specials (VMC, JHH, MFC) with special permission. Gotta save something for 2005 I guess. If you meant Fraggle, can't see that happening myself.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I was the worst Boy Scout. Chopped a kid in the leg with an axe, had a bobcat in my tent, started a fight between scoutmasters on a 78 mile hike...

Anyway. I'm pumped for the Scoutmaster Kermit--at first I was just gonna get one Robin, but now I'll have to have at least 3 to have a little troop for Kermit to lead...even though I'll be doing it with more of a "Snoopy and his scouts" idea in mind than Robin and his frog scouts.

Some great stuff ahead. Can't wait. Oh yeah, we're just on Series 6 now, right?

:crazy:

jediX

Reaction score
Besides, if you don't like a figure you don't have to buy it -- and some of the convention figs are difficult to find anyway. Plus, the extras make buying some that I wouldn't have purchased elsewise TOTALLY worthwhile (IE, the Chef w/ the lobsters....totally worth the price -- love those lobsters).

I'm very psyched for the Java hose guys.... you made my dream come true there, Ken! Please don't drop them :smile:

siiiigh I remember building those Java hose dudes out of sculpey back in middle school.... lol

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, you know the drill...

1 You'll find those "Java Muppets" on www.kermitage.com all fright. Just try searching under the D entries, as they're listed by the name of "The Dancing Slinkies" and you'll get the desired info.
2 As for the hard to get convention figures, that's what the Collector's Club's for.
Hope this helps and have a pleasant morrow.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
so many realizations...

Dude, this post has so many things on it, I dont know how I missed it thus far...

Realization #1: Resident Lilly is Ken Lilly of Palisades... Stupid me, I somehow got his name mixed up with Philip's and had him as Ken Chapman in my head. While I do not apologize for some of my earlier remarks towards Ken's arguments regarding some of my previous posts (I do not think they were really bad, nor were they aimed at him specifically, they just seem that much more stupid-er {I know that's not a word... Emphasis on stoopid} for arguing marketing strategies of Palisades with one of the guys, if not THE guy running the show) Anyway, all of my ideas/ criticism was in the best interests of this toy line, so please forgive any animosity, as it really does not exist from me, towards Palisades, or Ken.

Realization #2: This is simply the best line of toys I have ever had the good sense to collect. Thank you SO much Palisades for sticking to your guns as far as quality. Is there any way though, that you could postpone announcing the accessories until they are absolutely final??? I do enjoy the sneak peek, but I also look forward to seeing everything that is announced. While it does sound like you are releasing just about everything you promised, one way or the other, still... you get the idea... And kudos for including the avacado. Let's see if yours is as good as mine!!! Ill post pics of my original sculpts after Christmas, where I will recieve my digital camera, PRAISE THOR!!!

Realization #3: Whether these figures are postponed for other series or not, they have been announced, thus will be produced. That means, Lips, Frog Scout Kermit, Uncle Deadly, Vet Hospital and cast... The list continues. And repaints of Sal so I can justify more penguins as well... More monkeys can't be a bad thing!!!

Bottom line, this is a great line of toys, and I will collect all I can for as long as I can. Ken, if you guys get the line for 4 more years, I will still collect them. I don't know how many more figs there could possibly be, but as long as it's not collecting the Muppets intheir Elton John closing scene outfits, I'll be there. Actually, that's kinda a cool idea...

Luke

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
Anyway. I'm pumped for the Scoutmaster Kermit--at first I was just gonna get one Robin, but now I'll have to have at least 3 to have a little troop for Kermit to lead...
Yeah and we need the female scoutmistress too now. I mean what good is scouting without a little TnA in adolescent boyhood. :wink:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yeah and we need the female scoutmistress too now. I mean what good is scouting without a little TnA in adolescent boyhood.
I never had a scoutmistress. :concern:

Besides, if we're getting the blonde penguins, a little flipper's better than TnA anyday.

:halo: :halo: :halo:

BJC899

Reaction score
Oh, those are the java things.

Shucks...

I was working on a customs of those 2 guys. Only got one small one done. No time these days (better for some of you guys. :wink:)

I am excited how there going to put the texturing on those guys.

Also, everything sounds great. I didn't think Lips was going to be made, but I was wrong. The exclusives planned make me so excited.

Now back to watching Showtime at the Apollo...

:big_grin: