It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry

Let's try this.

(runs at the door at full speed and slams into it head first; the door dosen't budge, but I collapse)

Leth nevur try that ageen...
Okay - since your head didn't break us out of here why don't we use the chainsaw I carry in my bag? My motto is 'Be Prepared' :smile:

And congrats to Jog on his award!!!!!!!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
uh-oh! them's fighting words! now don't make me sic the boys on you...you wouldn't like that. especially George, he's been testy ever since getting that hole in his chest...heh heh.

(yes, this is really what my friends do in their spare time...and i have a half built Dooku saber around here somewhere...i told you i'm an amateur prop-builder, right?)

you may be right about the naming thing though, but i was pretty sure he was not considered expanded universe. may have to ask one of the force.net guys...

if you're still up for battle, perhaps we can do so at MuppetFest...i think i can throw something together that would both groovy and functional. kinda. (sorry, i may be a phan of physics, but there's only one theory that i've ever heard that holds any water for me when it comes to actual lightsabers, and well, lets just say it's beyond my capabilities)
LoL...When Star Wars geeks ATTACK! EACHOTHER!!

I'll talk to some of the other nerdies I know about the expanded universe thing. The reason I was so sure was in one of my friends comics (shes a HUGE SW geek and also a comic book nerdess also, which is a horrible combination for a poor person) there was an ad that said something to the extent of what I previously posted...Something like "Anyone not addressed by name in the saga. Get to know these characters and the lives they lead through Dark Horse Comics!!," or something.

Hahaha! I guess your friends found out that the contests couldnt be won by their knowledge of the force, but by their skills with a light saber (I hated that "knowledge of the force scene." I guess its against Jedi nature to throw heavy things at people, but Yoda SO could have had him with that pillar...).

I don't actually have the mentioned prop, and with good reason. The actual ones they see in SWMonthly (I think thats the title, I don't subscribe) is expensive as heck. I think if you'd like to dual we can leave the props aside and go for the plastic kids ones from Toys R Us that look like the light up things they sell at parades and Disney on Ice. :big_grin: Hehehe

So uh..yes. Yeah I'll accept your duel invitation, but you gotta buy your own saber. :big_grin:

-Matt

GWGumby

Reaction score
*Noticing an utter lack of musical numbers in this particular awards show, and feeling the need to steer things away from Geek-chat*

Bring on the dancing girls!!!

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby

Bring on the dancing girls!!!
OK you've asked for it.

Byron, Chris, Nate go take the stage.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph
Byron, Chris, Nate go take the stage.
Well, if you really want me to.

(takes Amy's chainsaw and cuts out a large chunck of the stage)

I've got my piece of it.

Jackie

Reaction score
Wow! Hasn't this been an awesome award show? LOL! I think so!

On to the next award!

How many of you are Elmo haters? Elmo loathers? Just plain sick of Elmo? Well this next award goes to Kevin Clash....NOT for Elmo but for the many other great characters that he has given to us thoughout the years. A Golden Muffin for Kevin Clash!

Joggy

Reaction score
Re: And now the next award

Originally posted by EmmyMik
Many people, including Squishy Bottom, have asked me, "What does 'Inclore' mean?" The truth is, Inclore has no meaning. It's just an awesome sounding word. While it may not have a meaning, it brings to mind images of great power. One can't help but to think of the mighty Zeus and all his glory. Yet somehow "Inclore" seems more powerful than that. So being Inclore is a great responsibility. That is why I am very honored to present a Golden Muffin to Joggy the Inclore for all of his Incloreness.
*runs on to stage and accepts Golden Muffin*

Thank you. Thank you so much. Never in my Muppet Central career would I have expected receiving such an honoured award.

I would like to thank all my Muppet Central friends from the present and the past, The Henson Company without whom I wouldn't be here; my producer, my director, my hairdresser, the inventor of Stroopwaffles, the third penguin on the right, and last but not least, my imaginary brother Mr. Grenk.

Back to Jackie and Emmy.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
This next award can be summed up in two words: your face. We use words and phrases every day, and give little thought to it. We think it's about time that a great phrase is honored. So our next Golden Muffin goes to "your face".