Its time to start the music

Muppet

Reaction score
Hello all I have come. I have been meaning to sign up to the board since muppet fest. Now that was a good time, glad to know im not the only nut out there. Now to my grand surprise no one had the screen name: Muppet wow guess im just luck. Its what most of my friends call me but i figure half the people here can say the same. well now to read lots and lots of posts

--Muppet

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our forum! We're glad you're no longer a lurker. Did you attend our Muppet Central Get Together at MuppetFest or did we meet you? Inquiring minds want to know.

grail

Reaction score
welcome to the party! i'm fairly new here myself (only been around about 3 weeks) but i have to admit...i LOVE it here. and as long as you don't mind going waaaaaaaaaaay off topic now and again, it's a really fun place to spend time

Luke

Reaction score
Welcome - Glad u liked Muppetfest !!!!!!!

Muppet

Reaction score
Who knows who

Well actually no i did not get to the get-together do to sillyness on my part. Wish i had, but i did meet a lot of the Muppet Central Crew from all over the world there. I was a gold ticket so I was right up there with the rest of the crazys haha. And I met more at the live preformance but unfortunatly I am horrible with names. If you sat near 2 row center you sat near me I am tall if that helps. Every body was really nice. Are there any other gatherings coming up? thats one thing that killed me though i was SOO looking forward to the voice immatations. But hey at least i got to sing rainbow connection with kermit and co so that well made up for it

--Muppet AKA Travis

Luke

Reaction score
As to the other gatherings, it looks like there possibly might be a second Muppetfest next spring on the East coast, hopefully New York !

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
As to the other gatherings, it looks like there possibly might be a second Muppetfest next spring on the East coast, hopefully New York !
man, i think it's basically fact that it's going to happen, and approximately where...the big thing is WHEN...i wanna know so i can get time off of work!!let's get an announcement already!

salthemonkey

Reaction score
Muppetfest

I loved Muppetfest. Although it seemed less then what was I think was the original idea when it was going to be in Pasadena. However, under the circumstance ...that is just being picky.

However, this leads me to my next thought...what will Muppetfest be like next year with so much uncertainly in Henson. I believe what has made the Muppets great is the love and attention the creators give to their craft. But is it just as painful for the Henson people to not know what is next as it is for me?

What I'm trying to say is... next year what will Muppetfest look like...a gathering of people who love the Muppets or a Collectible show where Disney is hocking merchandise?

Am I being morbid?

Muppet

Reaction score
Orbalis Look its Unicron!!! To the Ships!!

Sorry had to Im a Trans Fan as well as a muppet freak my tag line long ago was Travformer Muppet in Disgues. Anyhow now i have to figure will the money i am saving go to getting over to the next Fest if not in Cali or to go to Ierland and Scottland for a month
grr choices.

grail

Reaction score
you know, there seem to be a LOT of us that are both Trans fans and Muppet fans. i wonder what that means...

you didn't by any chance go to BotCon, did you?