1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I've Been Thinking...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 1, 2007.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The more I think about it, I'm starting the get sick of Kathy Greenwood... I mean, I've been finding a lot of flaws with her lately... like that screechy voice she has: lately if I listen to it long enough I get these pounding head aches that would give migrane sufferers a run for their money. And those flabby arms of her's! How can such a person who's as thin as a twig have arms like that? And those black pants and black pumps are driving me crazy, would it kill her to wear a skirt and high heels for a change?!

Well... good thing my calendar says today's April 1, otherwise somebody might think I was serious about what I just said!:p
  2. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

hahaha.. you had me going :D
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

HahahaHA! Good one Snowthers! You totally had my jaw dropping there! I was about to try and persuade you to go back to liking her, after all, Snowthers without Greenforest is like...Woods with no trees!
  4. Skye

Skye Active Member

Haha, that's great, Snowthy! I was thinking "What the hey?!!" as I was reading that. But we should know, you couldn't just drop her like that! :D
  5. D'Snowth

Man, that was TOO easy!
  6. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Yep...'fraid so Snowthers!;)
  7. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Ha! You do get me going there. I thought "My gosh, the world's coming to an end!"
  8. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Hahaha. You made it sound so plausibly real Snowth. I was taken aback though I was thinking to myself sometimes people's likes do change overtime but I did find it hard to believe you could really change in regards to Kathy.

Great April Fool's post my friend. Even though it is a little annoying that she won't wear a beautiful skirt and pretty high-heels for us. :( But then, nobody's perfect. :)
  9. D'Snowth

Geeberz Sneeblez as Nick used to say, I can not believe you guys have been falling for this, I was certain everyone would've been like "aw, I knew you were fooling us all along!"

TOO easy I tell ya!
  10. D'Snowth

11. Bill Bubble Guy

HUBBA-HUBBA-HUBBA I agree:flirt:
    I love her legs. They're beautiful:D
  12. D'Snowth

I must agree 100%. Vic will tell you that I'm definitely a leg man.:flirt:
  13. Skye

Skye Active Member

Uh-oh..... he's turned Marty! ;)
  14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Are we talking in terms of carving a Thanksgiving turkey here then? "Leg or breast?"
  15. D'Snowth

No we're not you crazy guy! I'm just telling you in general, I'm a leg man, but now that mention it, Kathy does also have a nice... oh wait a minute, I almost forgot, this here's a family forum. Sorry, I got carried away, lol.
  16. Bill Bubble Guy

Don't worry Caroline. I assure you my feelings are under the Holy Spirit's guiding control, and so are my friend Snowthy's I trust. Amen. :)
  17. Skye

Skye Active Member

Hehe, aww I know that. But you know me... I had to be silly! :D
  18. Bill Bubble Guy

I knew that Caroline. I just had to play along.;)
  19. Skye

Skye Active Member

Lol Marty, that's perfect. I love it! :D

I think Snowthy and Kathy would be proud of us and our weirdness! Or... something like that. ;)
  20. D'Snowth

Hmm? What? Oh sorry, I couldn't hear you, I was busy staring at Kathy's legs...