I've Been Thinking...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well I can't help it, she rarely wears skirts, and so when she does, she keeps my eyes busy, lol!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's okay. Truth is I'm exactly the same way inclined as you. Double lol

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Oh my god, Snowth, you about gave me a heart attack. I didn't know it was April Fools day until you said something, either.

Kiki

Reaction score
*Gets off the floor from shock*
Well- I knew he was joking alllll along, so there!
Heehee, kiddin'. :wink:
My Goodness Snowthers... I completly forgot it was April Fools Day, you rully had me there- well done! :big_grin:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Y'know, Snowth, you MIGHT'VE had me... If Beau hadn't said, "Oh, Snowth pulled a GREAT April Fools..." before I found the thread. (Sorry for rattin' ya out, Beau!)

Teheheman

Reaction score
She does have some nice legs. But, honestly, I absolutly knew that you were foolin me, only because you said that you were sick of Kathy Greenwood, and we all KNOW that you're not sick of her. You'll never be sick of her, you have an obsession, it's a sickness. You need to go to therapy for stuff like this.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She does have some nice legs. But, honestly, I absolutly knew that you were foolin me, only because you said that you were sick of Kathy Greenwood, and we all KNOW that you're not sick of her. You'll never be sick of her, you have an obsession, it's a sickness. You need to go to therapy for stuff like this.

Daniel
I haven't even REACHED "obsession" just yet... just "Extremely Unhealthy Love-Sickness".