I've Been Thinking...

Teheheman

Reaction score
I haven't even REACHED "obsession" just yet... just "Extremely Unhealthy Love-Sickness".
Well, if you're going to use a politically correct term like that, then sure I guess you're right.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wasn't being politically correct, because I STILL have no idea what it means to be "politically correct" or "politically incorrect".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And for the record, I myself don't find Kathy's voice screechy, I said it was because a lot of people seem to think she does; other than that, I don't mind her black pants and pumps since they seem to be two of her trademarks, and I love her flabby arms.

AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HOW EASY SOME OF YOU PEOPLE WERE!!! THAT WAS OUTRAGEOUS, HAHAHAHA!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I actually fell for that! You're good!

Let's see, screechy voice, floppy arms, wearing the same thing all the time... I think you just described a Muppet.:big_grin:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I, for the record, didn't fall for it considering that there are at least 6 different April Fools threads on here, I knew that this was one once you said you were sick of Kathy Greenwood. I'm shocked that nobody thought of one that said that Jim Henson rose from the dead and wrote a new Muppet screenplay that's due to hit theaters in 2008. I would've done it, but I didn't wanna get banned, that just seems like a cruel joke to some.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let's see, screechy voice, floppy arms, wearing the same thing all the time... I think you just described a Muppet.:big_grin:
Hey... there's an idea... they can do a Muppet look-a-like of Kathy Greenwood! Or maybe I could get Jarrod to build one for me... but I probably couldn't afford it...

But that's still a cool idea William!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I forgot to mention, last night I pulled this same gag on my mom, and after I told it I was kidding and that it was my April Fool's joke, she reminded me of what all I said and doing the exact opposite of what Beau was GOING to do, lol!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
OMG! I totally fell for this. I shouldn't have! I am ashamed. u__u