I've Finally got my Dr.Teeth!!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes! It's true. I may be the last one here to get an Muppet action figure of any kind, but I did it! It's just the main stream, nonrepaint version, but I love it just the same. I was short on cash recently, so I couldn't get one for a while. The last of my Birthday money I spent was on an ALF bobbing head doll. In all fairness, I waited for that one longer. Last summer. It was supposed to be released in October, but never came out.

But I am impressed. Fine sculpting, few painting scratches or stray marks (an orange streak on his teeth, but that's about it). I love how the figure has texture, like it was made of foam itself. Surely lightyears ahead of the old Fisher Price line. The packaging was also brilliant. Especially the reference to the "Golden Teeth and Golden Tones" line from TMM. I took him out of the blister pack and set him on a shelf near my talking XR and my Jimmy the idiot boy doll, perhaps my most cherished Birthday present! I will surely buy more of these. Honeydew is my next pick.