Jaboom97

furryfella

Reaction score
hey i saw your post that you have noggin!! could you possible tape some of the 75 shows?i'll pay:wink:

Jaboom97

Reaction score
Yes I can my goal is to record all the Noggin episodes of SS Unpaved, that is why I am so upset of the missing episode from late Fri. early Sat. they say it is premier of 1971 season--if anyone has this I would be willing to purchase it. To get back to subject I can definitely record the 75 episodes--it was a taping fluke that I missed the early Sat episode. Is there any particular episode that you want from that 1975 season or 1974-75 season? Which are we referring to here?

Jaboom97

Reaction score
So I know what episode this is in can you give a description of the song, it may sound silly but keeping all songs, skits, etc is kind of tough for me, so if you let me know what muppets are in the skit or a brief description of the song it would be even more helpful.

furryfella

Reaction score
SUre np!! it has a Maroon-And-yellow monster singing about his "Fur" then five other monsters come out dancing behind him!! it has a plant & a disoball abopve his head while he sings

furryfella

Reaction score
as for which show not really sure I know it was early in 75!!