Jack Paar Special Tonight on PBS

zns

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you guys know that there is a tv special on PBS tonight at 10:00 pm standard eastern time called Jack Paar: Smart Television. According to the description, the Muppets are supposed to be on it, so make sure you set your VCR's. Hope this helps.:smile:

wes

Reaction score
thanks for the info!!

wes

Reaction score
Did you watch it and did it have any muppets on it?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I've seen it; it should show "I've Grown Accustomed to Your Face"; it's funnier than the Ed Sullivan version (Jim and Jane even earn a few calls of "Bravo!" from the audience).

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
If it wasn't from Ed Sulivan, then ware did it come from?
Darn, it was less than 24 hours this time! I missed the Kevin Klash appearance by exactly a week! My point being, that some how I always miss these things. It's partly my fault for not paying closer attention, but there must be some better system I can use. I'm missing all the good stuff here!

zns

Reaction score
Well I made the announcement sort of at the last minute, so it's partly my fault. Sorry :embarrassed: . Anyway though, it was just a small bit of it. They only showed a tiny clip from a very early, yet ugly, version of Scrap Flyap, followeed by the I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face bit (which I agree with Muppetdude about it being funnier than the Ed Sullivan version), so you guys didn't exactly miss too much of it.