Jackie and Joe meet Jes and Joggy

Jackie

Reaction score
What a day! LOL!

As most of you know Joggy has traveled to America this week and since he was in the area we all decided to have a nice little get together! This will be Jackie's point of view! LOL!! Everyone else is free to post their points of view later.

Sooo, Joggy is staying in NYC and we told him to take the train to Woodbridge where I live. Joe and I picked him up there at 4pm and Joggy was the major tourist! LOL! Immediately I knew him just by the muppety way he busted out of the train! It was funny! You always have that awkward first moment but then we all started talking and it was good. Joggy got to see the landscape of New Jersey and we took him to my house to look at the small collection of Muppet stuff I have. He showed us pictures of his Muppet collection and now I think Joe doesn't mind that I have my Nancos and action figures all over my room because Joggy's room is like Henson studios! LOL!!

After that Joggy mentioned that he wanted one of the Animals that was hanging on my wall. Joe said they had them at Hot Topic so off to the mall we went! Joggy went nuts in there because there was a ton of muppet dolls and then he got friendly with the cashier who told him he had muppet buttons! Joggy bought all the muppet ones in the bin! LOL!! I think he enjoyed himself. Plus I got to show Joggy the rack of Miss Piggy exclusives on sale for buy one get one free at EB games.

After that we had to leave because it was time to meet up with Jes! Joggy got a nice taste of rush hour traffic but it wasn't at it's worst, which was good because we met up with Jes at about the same time.

I proceeded to cut her off in the Chilis parking lot because in NJ there is no defensive driving, and I stole her parking space. After that I looked back and waved because I had this feeling that it was her and she waved back and it was so finally we all parked and Joe put our name on the wait list because it was a 50 minute wait. So we walked through Barnes and Noble and Joggy swears he's been in that store before but I doubt it because there are a ton of Barnes and Nobles and they all look alike. LOL! We talked for a little in the Star bucks and then went back to have our meal.

The waitor ended up spilling my drink all over me while demonstrating how to pour it without spillage. Joe got pretty mad and I think he scared the guy because he wouldn't really talk to us that much after that. Luckily Jes had come prepared with baby wipes!

We talked A LOT and gossiped about everyone on MC. LOL! It was a really fun time. So then as soon and Joe and I were finished getting it on we ate our dinner. Joggy and Joe cleaned their plates. It was cute when Joggy used a knife and fork to eat his ribs and me and Jes are like "This is America!! Use your fingers" and when we stopped paying attention he did! LOL!! He didn't eat his corn though. NJ corn is the best! Oh well!

We talked for a good amount of time but then it was time for Joe and I to get going. We said out goodbyes in the parking lot and Joggy and Jes went off to her place.

Really good people, i'm lucky to have such good friends around here. You guys are the best! Hopefully we get to do it again sometime!!

:excited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone had a great time! Thanks for sharing the story with us. It's always exciting when you meet Internet friends face-to-face for the first time.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Jackie! Wow it looks like you all had a really great time!!! Sorry about your drink getting spilled on you...No tip for that guy:wink:

zack,

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Hi Jackie! Wow it looks like you all had a really great time!!! Sorry about your drink getting spilled on you...No tip for that guy:wink:

zack,
LOL! You have to tip people even if they serve you badly. Plus I got a free drink. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Sorry about your drink getting spilled on you...No tip for that guy:wink:
Oh i think Joe gave him a tip ..... next time the waiter does that knuckle sandwiches will be on the menu ! ;-)

Great to hear it all went well Jackie, sounds like you have some great stores there too. Yeah we never eat with our fingers here in Europe, some people even use knives and forks in KFC !

Sorry to hear about spilling your drink, but at least it wasn't battery acid like what happened to me ..... who'da thought a pair of jeans could disintergrate that fast ?

:eek:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! You have to tip people even if they serve you badly. Plus I got a free drink.
oh ok, he's a penny mister! ZOOM out the door! If it was really bad serves i would not tip, i mean really bad, like hair in your food discusting gross bad. actualy, you should get a hairless new meal free.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Wow. It sounds like you guys had a blast.

I wish I was there...

Stupid Ohio, but too far away...

:smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I wish I had been there tooooooo!! :frown:

But Emmy, OH and KY are neighbors, as is TN wif KY, and MO wif TN...maybe you, me, Kev, and Nate can lash out wif our own li'l meetin'! LOL!

:crazy:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I wish I had been there tooooooo!! :frown:

But Emmy, OH and KY are neighbors, as is TN wif KY, and MO wif TN...maybe you, me, Kev, and Nate can lash out wif our own li'l meetin'! LOL!

:crazy:
Shall I bring the muffins?

:smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
man...how come I got stuck in Oklahoma!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sarah