Jackie's going to Mexico!

Jackie

Reaction score
Hey all! I just wanted to let anyone know who cares that I will be leaving to go on a cruise to Mexico on Friday and I won't be back until July 8th! If anyone needs to get in touch with me you should do it by tomorrow because I will not have internet axcess for 10 days! eeeek! What am I gonna do!

If you have something to tell me feel free to send me emails because with my Dad's cell phone I may be able to check emails when we are in port :smile:. I'm gonna miss you guys! I'm going to miss Joe the most so if any of you guys are on AIM give him an IM and remind him I love him, okay? LOL!

If Muppetfest II is announced for muppet's sake send me an email! LOL!!

I'll make sure to send lots of postcards! "Dear MC person....the other dayeeeeee" hehe!

See ya all in 10 days!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
*sniff * :frown:

You're leaving me... again? I mean Joggy makes a great Vice-Jackie and all, but he's not a real Jackie (besides, he tries to avoid all conversations about Bill)...

I expect postcards from you! (and I'm sure that when you come home you'll have a mountain of postcards from me "Dear The Jackie, the other dayeeeeeee, you left. When will you be back?")...

Where'd that Vice-Jackie get to?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
What are we going to do with all the extra muffens now? Or am I getting you and Emmy mixed up? Where's my medicin

matleo

Reaction score
Have fnu jackie,
Me and Pezbalubah will see you at the TGIFriday's after you get back. make sure to bring lotsa pics to dinner of Mehico. I want to hear all about it? enjoy!!

--Matt

radionate

Reaction score
Have fun Jackie, and don't drink the water!

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Jackie,

Have fun on the cruise and for frogs sake, if the boat starts sinking make sure you throw old people overboard to maintain a decent level above water.

Shame the Muppet bikini line isn't out yet eh ?