1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Jackie's going to Mexico!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Jackie, Jun 26, 2002.

1. I've never been to West Virginia or Peter Jennings...
  2. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Have you been living under a rock all your life (YOUR LIFE... nah, still not the same) or something?

BTW, it's a shame Jackie's not here. She missed the wonderful Traveling Blue Mold discussion...
  3. Joggy

Joggy Member

Backwards sing will I, backwards sing will I...
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

So up is down. Left is up. Down is all around in curcles. North is jump. Quarter curcle back and pushing the X and Z buttens simultaniasly will activate the lighting attack... uh... BRAIN HURT!!!
  5. I wish I have been---"Fraggle Rock", that is! :D

Oooooohhhh, don't you worry, ol' Two-Spur...she'll hear about it! :D
  6. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Good.

You so need to take a picture of that magnet... :D
  7. LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, don't you worry, Emmy...when somethin' is this funny, it gets media attention. :D

Really!

It does!
  8. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

That's good. It would be such a shame to let it just sit there and not get the word out about Traveling Blue Mold... :D
  9. radionate

radionate New Member

Since I saw a post from her, I presume Jackie's back too (Emmy was missing yesterday). Welcome back Jackie. Whadya bring us?
  10. No no NO, you BBB! She's not back you doof! :mad:

If you had paid really close attention, you woulda seen that Jackie has left a post here every day or two. See, she can post when she goes on the online when they come into a port or whatever, but it costs big $$$ to be on the internet.

Anyway, her cruise started, like, last Friday, and it's a 10-day deal---so she's still got several to go!

CALM DOWN NATE, SHE'LL BE BACK!!

And with presents for me, and none for you, no less. :D
  11. radionate

radionate New Member

Can I at least have the worm from the bottle when she gets back?
  12. *sigh*

Fine, I guess I can part with that.
  13. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I hope she remembers to get postcards.

Postcards are always fun...
  14. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Did anyone happen to catch MTI on the Disney Channel? (it will be on later today as well)

"Cabin fever... ah!"
  15. YES!!! I don't own it, and it's not even a favorite of mine, but I had to watch it just to see Jackie take over the cruiseship!!!

My FAVORITE part was when she had the WHOOOOOOLE ship dancin' on the deck in tropical costumes, and there were floodlights dancin' in the night sky!! LOL!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JACKIE THAT WAS TOOOOOOOO FUNNYYYYYYYYY!!!!

*still rollin'*
  16. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

LOL!

Aren't you glad I informed you?

I wonder if that's what Jackie's cruise is really like...
  17. Bragi

Bragi New Member

Whatever turns you on, dude!
  18. Ooooohhh Bragi, you do not wanna know what this boy gets into---believe me, it's too toooooooo sordid!! :eek:

*tryin' to forget past Nate conversations*

*shudders*
  19. Bragi

Bragi New Member

Hmm... I'm already sorry I opened that can of worms.

Get it?
    Can of worms?

You see...
    ah...
    forget it )-: