Jailhouse Rock!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
"Kermie!"

She cried struggling against a bulky police officer. Questions flooded endlessley through her mind as she was confronted by the press and unwelcoming wails sounding from the parked police cars. Miss Piggy glared at the cameras "Back off Buster!" She yelled "Moi has been framed!" Her blonde hair was tangled from squirming so much and her arms were bruised from 'police care'. Flashing lights were blinding her immensley creating a pop-to-the-nerve sort of feeling. Kermit had rushed out of his car as he saw his love being taken away "Piggy?" He cried gasping at the sight before him "How did this happen?" He asked. Everything was going so fast why was this happening? Piggy was to answer but was stuffed brutally into the car while reporters felt their heart swell with joy for the hope that this story would get them up the rank. Piggy pressed her hand against the window "Kermie!" she sniffled "I did not do it!" She cried. Kermit looked into her eyes worriedly before looking to the man who slipped into the front seat. "Wait! Wait!" He yelled. Of course it was too late as the car slid away like an endless dream that turned into an utter nightmare. "Piggy!" Was all she heard for the last time and at this point all she could do was just sob behind her gloved hands.

Usually my stories are not so rushed but understand that I am in College so yes heeheee. XD

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Whoa! This is good! It's so descriptive! I want to know what they are putting her in jail for! Will Kermit be able to get her out? Oh, please post more, this is great!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... OK, I'm interested to see where this leads. To the police station and eventual jailhouse of course... But you know I crave more story.

Oh, and now that you've started, beware that rare species of living beings known as "naggers". They constantly devour fanfic and must have more to satiate their constant hunger. Various tools are used to achieve that which they desire, from wooden poking sticks to galvanized barrels that fire baked goods and the occasional Antarctic water foul.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh snap!

Kermit saw the car drift away soon to disappear from his sight. The only thing left of his dear friend was her Channel labeled high-heel shoe.Slowly, did he pick it up.Not noticing other reporters crowding around him he simply could not help but feel at loss. Perhaps he did know they were there and if he did--they would be but mere shadows to him.Everything at this point had frozen and if time were merciful it was now.All he really was doing was processing the events that just took place though it would all come down to disbelief once more. A few minutes later reality hit him or--tackled him down with rushed questions from what seemed millions. "Oof!" Kermit fell to the floor just noticing that he himself had problems of his own.​

"Mr. The Frog, how do you feel of Miss Piggy going to jail?"​

"Kermit! Kermit! How long will she last in there?"​

"A visit gone rotten...how does this affect you?"​

"Miss Piggy the next Paris Hilton?"​

Kermit scrunched up his face at the fourth question "Unlikley now if you will excuse me I must get back to my-"​

"Wait wait! Mr. Kermit! Will you still stay with Piggy even after having murdered Mr. Jean-Paul?"​

This got his attention and certainly stopped at the mid of opening the car door.​

Wait. Think. Realize.

"Piggy did what?"

BANG!

"Moi did what again?"

The police station was slightly far from her home so this would give her some needed time to explain things "Look I did not murder the guy!" The angered porcine yelled rubbing her arms softly. They were still tender so you could only imagine the brute strength the man used on our beloved Miss Piggy "I deserve a trial just like any other person even though," She paused with a sultry look in her eyes "moi is only the most beautiful celebrity pig in the world..ahaha." She said melting into her own flattery. As she said this she posed with fluttering eyelashes. Her temporary moment of egoism cracked into pieces as she grew rather mad at the fact that the man had ignored her so bluntly "Back to the subject you idiot. Moi wants a trial! Got it?" The man looked to her for only a quick second "There's already proof that you murdered him." was all he mentioned.​

"What?"

Over boiling point. Compose self. Ah nevermind...rationality shut down.​

"I'll show you proof!"

She lunged herself at him making him lose control over the car and crashing straight to a nearby bush. Her cuffed hands were slapping him about until a growl came from the overgrown man creating a sense of fear into her. "Ahaha!...you-you have such pretty eyes..." she commented sheepishly. A minute later the police man opened the door dragging the whimpering Piggy behind him. To her dismay the police station was right in front of her waiting to throw her behind bars. "Please please..I am innocent!" she begged showing dignity to the door. The day was most unkind to her as later that day she had been sentenced five more years in prison. Which meant twenty-five years in total.​

TBC​

Notes: I am getting the feeling I am rushing. I wonder if it's because I forgot how it was to truly begin from what I had planned. XD I feel happy for the comments though. I feel VERY happy and shocked.​

Comments:​

RedBooberGirl: Really? THANKS! :big_grin: I was thinking I was too general! <3​

Prawn: Oh wow! I am glad you enjoyed it! Personally I thought my grammar and writing was kind of crude but I feel way better now and less ashamed.​

Count: <3 LOL! I fear those wonderful naggers but I shall do my best to keep active to avoid that. XD heeheee!​

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... So now we know what Piggy did, or is being claimed to have done.
Murder most foul.

What, she murdered a chicken?
Please post more as it's starting to get intriguing.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MMMM! PIGGY! Get her OUT of there Kermit! This is SO good, I really like the format you're using, great job! More please! :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh my! A murder? Surely our diva did not commit such a crime! I love the line the reporter asking "Is Miss Piggy going to be the next Paris Hilton" Way to use current events! Awesome!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh it is very exciting to be sure, but it could use a bit of tweaking. First, on the posative, let me say that I just love the way you are describing what is going on in Piggy and Kermit's heads with their emotions!
The biggest corection I would make is to fix the quotations to make them more gramatically corect. This may seem like knitpicking, but I believe it just makes it flow more naturally, especially when you have a screenreader reading it to you exactly how it is written. Ed, any oppinions on this?
Yes, it may be a bit rushed in general, but definately not as far as the plot is concerned; it is brilliant!
You take college classes? Are they a supliment to high school or something?
Other than that, all I have to say is:

More please!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Thank you. I am aware of the flaws. I type pretty fast and do not realize my errors until I post it. XD I do take classes in college...maybe I should explain briefly why I am even there at this 'young' age--where to start where to start.

K.

Got it.

I got into a program not too long ago which is called G.E.D so in this program I must gain my highschool diploma through tests and stuff. I did not drop out because I disliked school...contrary! I simply found a much faster route and so here I am at Miami-Dade College.

It was a good two month thing.

School is nearly off! XD

Sorry :stick_out_tongue:.

That's all.

Brief and simple.

OH! I am aware of my ill grammar usage since--I actually have some trouble with it considering I have rather insufficient knowledge or perhaps I do but it seems all mixed up. XD I sound ignorant don't I? :confused: erhem. I cannot go into so much detail of why my english is bad as it is something personal.

Geez. I sound so serious! XD

It was a miracle how I got through the language section in the T.A.B.E test. XD

That would explain some things.

The rushing--there is a decent explanation with this one!

I have not written a story in such a long time. I am just warming up but am at utter loss despite the fact of it being thoroughly planned *Is a neat person* but I guess it's because I am just a little rusty in story writing.