Jamie's birthday present

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey Jamie are those figures new?

I have a few old ones too

Roger Rabbit with hand cuffs on, Baby Herman crawling and i used to have a Benny the cab with his wheel's raised up and Roger inside. not sure what happend to that...i think my old dog ate it when he was a pup!:eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Forgot to mention that Medicom has some really cool figures. There's a Roger Rabbit, Jessica and Benny the Cab. I guess they are about 10 inches and non-poseable, but I've heard they are pretty good. I have a few of the Disneyland ones from the 80s, but these seem much better. :smile:
Where would these be? And what is the MSRP? Are they hard to find?

I wish the &*^% Disney Store made more RR stuff this year, but instead they made 101 Dalmations 2, and another dump truck full of Pooh stuff....

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I wish the &*^% Disney Store made more RR stuff this year, but instead they made 101 Dalmations 2, and another dump truck full of Pooh stuff....
Ya know, it's funny how you used the two words "dump" and "Pooh" in the same sentence:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I believe these figures are imports from China. Ken has seen them and told me they were fantastic. There are some floating around on Ebay and some in online shops. They are rather expensive because they are imports, but they seem to be big quality pieces. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have the old Eddie and Roger bendy-action figures from years ago, and I found a soft Benny doll for htem to ride in at a yard sale!!

I have the (I guess) 16" Roger Plush doll from years ago, too. Oh, and a smaller doll that was a window-toy thing (pulled the suction cups off, though).

There was a band came to our high school and they had a life-size Roger Rabbit foam thing (I guess like they used in the movie) and did a little Roger Rabbit, Judge Doom skit that was kind of funny...til they dropped Roger in the dip barrell and played some macabre song.

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
*ahem*

You haven't gotten all your presents yet.

*[/ahem]*

:stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, Jamie. I was kind of ticked that they shoved him off into 'the dip' as well. After the show, folks were going down and talking to the band and asking them how they were and where they're from, and I was all like:

Me:"So, where'd you get that Roger Rabbit? How'd you get it? Can I get one? Can I have THAT one?"

Them:"What'd you think of our show, dude?"

Me:"Huh? Show? Is that the Roger Rabbit they used to make the movie?"
Nate, if you're sending strippers; my bday is in August!