"Janice: Fer Sure!" First MAJOR site update!!

anathema

Reaction score
Hey Jeffrey,
Glad you like the grabs! The story of where my episodes came from is long and complex, and does have something to do with DVDs :smile: If you're interested in doing a trade, please feel free to drop me a line!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Alex

Great screen grabs :wink:

Do you have the Spike Milligan, Jean-Pierre Rampal & Don Knotts episodes ? As I'm looking for them shows.

Can you help :confused:

See ya

MuppetDanny

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey Byron! Groooooooovey site!!! I wondewr if you gave any consideration of putting a small page dedicated to her brief cameos in MCC MTI and MFS.

Of course, she's VEEEERRRRRY hard to see in MCC, because she's wearing a bonnet that covers her entire face, except little portions of her eyes and lips.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Hey Byron! Groooooooovey site!!! I wondewr if you gave any consideration of putting a small page dedicated to her brief cameos in MCC MTI and MFS.
Thanks, DT :smile:...and yeah, I have considered it. Let's just say there'll be other updates in the future...

:wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Love the site Super By, but your Henson link is out of whack. Might want to fix that. If you need the proper HTML, lemme know. :smile:

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Love the site Super By, but your Henson link is out of whack. Might want to fix that. If you need the proper HTML, lemme know. :smile:

-Matt
I need the proper HTML.

LOL!

Really!

I do!

:big_grin:

And thanks, Matt! :smile:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Love the updates - esp. the pictures of Richard Hunt performing her. Very Cool!!!!

LOL

Drtooth

Reaction score
I got to say, I have the MCC book from Golden, and Janice's stupid bonnet is all over the place. For a second I thought it was a Muppet box of Tissues playing a horn.

I'd hate to say this, but that was a BAAAAAAAAAAAD cameo.

On MTI however, she looked spiffy in her pirate get up!!!