1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Gonzo, Aug 2, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>I'm sure we can count on all the big guns next year including Rizzo, Janice and probably Pepe. Ken expressed a lot of interest in him a while back. I just wish these were 8 figure waves!<<<

I know! total agreement there...how many does Playmates have per wave?

And lets hope we see a sculpt of a Pepe figure by toy fare!
  2. Nah, don't worry Luke, I'm not a hunter on the African plains, I'm a herbivore.

(Don't ask...)
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I totally want Pepe! I really wonder how they will sculpt his hair. Very tricky.
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>I totally want Pepe! I really wonder how they will sculpt his hair. Very tricky<<<

Ive wondered this as well, but Im sure theyll find a way, small token tooth , antenaes and all!
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

And all those arms okay? I just hope we can see a Seymour come someday. I know he's not a big fave, but maybe in a oouple years.
  6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Well Seymour is a bit E.M.I.A.(elephant missing in action) ...but all I know is, its pretty darn sad there is ZERO Pepe merch(Well cept that nascar stuff) when JHC has made Pepe one of the top four guys.
  7. Lorde Pompeo

Lorde Pompeo New Member

In Portugal only six episodes of Muppets Tonight have been broadcasted, so I haven't heard Seymour talk at all... I only know Pepe from MFS... I would prefer a Van Neuter Figure rather than a Seymour one... And after Pepe, Bobo should be the MuppetTonighter to come out with the older Muppets...

12 - Rizzo should come with Muppet Food since it seems that the food coming with the Kitchen is not Muppet Food... Let him come with a Talking Sandwich for Gonzo too.
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Yeah, hope they make him though- maybe in his kitchen clothes with a pack-in squid! Poor guy was dropped by Pepe. :( What a diva! LOL
  9. dr. gorry

dr. gorry New Member

Re: Time's Up

DANGIT!!!you just wait!!!!you'll get yours when i get an EXODIA!!!!!!!then you'll be shaking!!!!j/k.the only cards i got are a kaiba starter deck and 1 metal raiders pack so that may take awhile.................anyway,the way i look at it we are still getting janice aren't we?it's just 1 series later and i would rather have rizzo than janice.*realizes what he just said and notcies it's too late.........he already hit submit reply*
  10. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

We are panicing cause we DON'T know what's going on!yes Janice will come out, we are not saying that this line will go to 10 series and not have janice. What we are saying that if this line goes to only four series we won't have a janice!

Zack)Rowlf the, What was i saying?Dog.
  11. Zack the Dog

zachatack

Hi Zach, wow there's another muppet fan named zach on the fourm! I spell my name both ways with either an h or a k at the end.

Yes, i thought the line was doing well too and if it is I feel there is no need to swicth anything, I think Ken said they they may have the stands for sale threw the Collector's club and that the figs will have holes in there feet for them.

Zack)Rowlf the, who think this line will do well so see's there is no need to change from the first idea in series 4, Dog.
  12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Stands

None of my figures really need the stands and I'm glad they will be done away with. They are the only part about the figures I don't especially like. Kermit may need one and Ken has said those who may need the stands in the future will have them. i jsut hope they will be smaller. Now maybe they can add even more stuff in the packs! I have a box of 9 bases right now! Eeek!
  13. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey, Dr. Gorry, since you've got better sight than I do then maybe you could answer these questions.
    1 What are the five special pieces needed to summon Exodia?
    2 What two pieces does Yugi still have thanks to Joey fishing them out of the ocean?
    3 This one's more of an opinion. Do you think it's a good thing or a bad thing that Yugi doesn't have Exodia in his deck anymore? I ask this because of the possibility of Pegasus using his ToonWorld card in their final duel, should that be the tournament's final match.

Have a great night, the Count.
  14. Zack the Dog

I think the stands look very nice and keep the fig's safe at that.

Miss Piggy could fall over very easy if she didn't have one, and i don't think i even need to bring up Kermit. plus i would like them all to look the same, i have my bunsen on his stand in the lab with beaker next to the lab strapped to the experiment table.

Zack)Rowlf the, i'm fine with them not coming in the package as long as they can be sold on the site and the figs have holes in there feet Dog.
  15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Does your Bunsen need to be in a stand - it seems kind of bulky to have in the lab set? I just think they are kind of large. Yeah, my EB Piggy exclusive has had troubles standing (and such figures will have stands in the future) but placing a miniscule amount of kneeded eraser on her heels does wonders and it is invisible. It also adds traction making her nearly as sturdy as she would be on a base.

One of my Kermits has had trouble, but once I bent his legs back a little bit and widened his stance he stays up just fine.
  16. Luke

Luke Active Member

Hey Jamie,

I agree with you that stands aren't essential pack-in's although as you say, the figures that need them packed in will get them. I do though feel that as it was Palisades that started the whole stand thing giving them with every single figure in one and two, they should offer consumers the choice to continue to display their collection that way, for the sake of continuity shall we say.

I raised it with Ken and he pretty much agreed on the idea of offering the stands as optional extras for both members of the club and non-members. I guess he is going to work out how it can be arranged and asked whether we want the logo on the stand or not.

You might already have read all this, but from what you said it sounded like you may not have, so forgive me if i've gone over old ground.
  17. Zack the Dog

frogboy4

no Bunsen doesn't need the stand to stand up, and he fits in the lab just fine with it.

I don't know, i just feel they are more safer on the stand and have a more display look to them.

i would rather have a diffrent color for the stands, red might be way too clashy and look funny but it would give it a red curtin muppet show look to it, but i guess black is best and yeah they are kinda big but that's how there are, and i plan to use them rather then packing them away for no reason or throwing them out.

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog
  18. zachatack

zachatack New Member

Yeah, I guess its more for continuity than anything. I don't mind not having the stands for the playsets, just for the ones that might need them. But if they are going to do that for them, then I am all set!
  19. dr. gorry

dr. gorry New Member

1.you need his head,right leg,left leg,right arm,and left arm.
    2.hmmm....i think the head and a foot.
    3.bad,i mean with an exodia in his deck he could win any duel.
  20. dr. gorry

dr. gorry New Member

i will repeat myself for byron and for fun....

palisades pushed janice back cuz the figure will be

Rully awesome,
    It will be a hot seller,it will have tons of
    Zing,the number of competitors will be
    Zero,and they saw sideshows mistake of making her too
    Orange and started re-tooling her.

ha!you should see it now!