Janice is easily broken

OOLAGIRL

Reaction score
Don't buy her. Do not even think about it it WILL break! :mad:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It depends what you are doing with her whether it will break or not. lol.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Janice IS easily broken :attitude: :frown: I was just moving her right arm and it broke.

Mumford

Reaction score
i always thought that the muppet toys were collectible not battle ready toys but it does depend on how gentle you are with them ...one simple mistake and *ALLA PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES* you have a broken toy

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I only had the problem of Pepe fallnig off a shelf and his foot breaking off; so far, no other problems, thank goodness. Oh, Mega Animal's foot falls off...but no biggie.

I'd also like to add that by not buying any figures you're harming the line. Sales is what keeps a line like this going. It's going to depend on what you're doing with these figures as to whether they break or not.

OOLAGIRL

Reaction score
Muppets DownUnder

IT BROKE OK! IT IS CHEAP DON'T BUY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, that's a first time I've ever been told that. Hmmm...

It'll be okay, go to www.palisadestoys.com forums and look up the thread about broken figures, they'll tell you how to contact the company. If nothing else, just return her and swap her out. That's what I did when Pepe's foot broke off.

Mumford

Reaction score
Thank you for the info Fozzie ! ill look into that right away... as for oolairl it might be a good idea to block him/her...little tip

WiGgY

Reaction score
Any 3 Janice figures have been bounced around, tossed, thrown in a box and are all just fine.