Janice is easily broken

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mumford said:
as for oolairl it might be a good idea to block him/her...little tip
NOOOO!! He/she has that really nice Princess Leia picture in their avatar. :big_grin:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
OOLAGIRL said:
IT BROKE OK! IT IS CHEAP DON'T BUY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Excuse me! Well for one, its pretty hard to find now and not available in Australia to buy even if I hadnt already bought one it would be hard to get. im not sure about the US though. They certainly arent cheap, they are all pretty excellent well made figures and ive had about 1 problem with a broken figure, one of polly lobsters spikes broke off after he fell off the shelf, its not because its badly made, its because I should have been more careful where I placed it on the shelf.

Fozzie

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Excuse me! Well for one, its pretty hard to find now and not available in Australia to buy even if I hadnt already bought one it would be hard to get. im not sure about the US though. They certainly arent cheap, they are all pretty excellent well made figures and ive had about 1 problem with a broken figure, one of polly lobsters spikes broke off after he fell off the shelf, its not because its badly made, its because I should have been more careful where I placed it on the shelf.
The only problem I have had is Series 5 Gonzo's arm coming off but I was quickly sent a replacement. And for some reason, I don't know if OOLAGIRL will be around much longer.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
If you say that she might not let you in her threads, lol.
I know I'm not allowed to post in her threads. I've been banned from OOLAGIRL's threads by OOLAGIRL. :frown: :cry:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I know I'm not allowed to post in her threads. I've been banned from OOLAGIRL's threads by OOLAGIRL.
Don't worry, Fozzie. You're welcome to post in my threads anytime. (even though I haven't started that many threads lol). :smile: :crazy: :zany:

Convincing John

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks!

Say, have you been MIA? I haven't noticed you around for a while...or maybe I'm just blind.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
If you say that she might not let you in her threads, lol.
That's ok with me, wouldn't wanna wear them anyway :wink:

Looks like there's gonna be a growing group of ppl banned from her threads, is there some support group we can form? Maybe a 12-step program to deal with the rejection?

Maybe when you're completely miserable we'll say you're at "Oscar" step, and you can hope to eventually graduate to the less-snarky "Statler and Waldorf" step, then go on to being semi-balanced but moody at "Bert" step, when you're moderately content and laid-back you've reached "Rowlf" step... and as you get closer to complete happiness you'll go through your "Big Bird" stage before you finally reach "Scooter" step, and everyone will make sure you don't get TOO perky or delusional and cross the line to "Elmo" step.

Ok, that's only 7 steps... I'll need some help fine-tuning this one. Any suggestions?

Cherry "Threads were made for unstitching" Pizza

Convincing John

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Thanks!

Say, have you been MIA? I haven't noticed you around for a while...or maybe I'm just blind.
I kinda post here and there, but from about mid-May to mid-June I was in the process of moving, and switching internet providers. My computer also caught a virus during that time. It wasn't a dangerous one, just one that took forever to get rid of. The worst it did was wipe out the history of my email messages and it took a chomp out of the "Notepad" (or maybe it's called "Wordpad") accessory on my computer.

Convincing John

caper

Reaction score
I have most of the Muppet figs but I haven't open them. They are mint in condition in their boxes.

I was going to open all of them when I get Lips,Pops,Sam,and Rowlf w/ playset and white Swedish Chef.

But now, you guys are saying that they can break just by touching them. That's messed up, I have to buy double next time.