1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Janice Muppet~!

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by fluffmuppet, Sep 24, 2002.

1. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

Oh, like, wow. Like, ooouukay, I'm like, gonna working on, like, a Janice muppet, I mean like, things are REALLY gonna be happenin'!

I decided to try a hand on making her, heehee. I already bought some foam especially for her!

I also decided to drop the mahna mahna project because first of all:
    a) I don't even sound like mahna mahna
    b) There's some materials, like his green furry clothing that is nearly impossible to find anywhere
    c) All he says is "mahna mahna!" What's the good in that? lol I need conversation, hehe.

I mean, I absolutely adore mahna mahna, but I just don't think he's the right muppet to make, and I decided to turn my attention to Janice because I have always liked her (almost as much as Gonzo, but pretty darn close) as a kid, she's always attracted my eye) I can sound almost identical to her, and She's just plain awesome!

So no, I haven't made her yet, but I'm hoping she'll turn out RULLY awesome, heehee.

I mean, it's my life, OOOUUKAY? hehe...
  2. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Excuse me, but that's "Rully" :p

- Billy :cool:
  3. CaptCrouton

CaptCrouton New Member

Fluff,

Do you perform in any way shape or form? Or do you just make puppets. You do a really great job and I hope you have the outlet to bring those characters to life.
  4. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

GAH! I actaully said REALLY?? ::get's fwapped:: That will NEVER happen again, lol. Rully...hehe

Anyway CaptCrouton, nah, I haven't really gotten the chance to perform any of my puppets yet, but hopefully I will be able to go in a couple of shows in my puppet club! hehe...Thanx for the compliments, btw!

Bah, why do I feel like such a retard today?

::runs off::
  5. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Fluff,

Good Luck !

I just know it will turn out great!

See ya
  6. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

i am *rully* looking forward to see janice. :)

Be sure to post pics, even during building :)

/Anders
  7. Joseph

Joseph New Member

I am surprised byron hasn't responded to this thread, given that janice is his one true love.
  8. The Great Gonzo

The Great Gonzo New Member

He's playing it cool, waiting until that Janice muppet is completed. Then, all of a sudden, Janice will "get lost."

Hmmm.
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Apart from the fact that you shouldn't make puppets of the Muppet caracters that sounds great. After looking at some of the others you have done it should be a rully good puppet.

I'll pray Bryon dosn't steal it.
  10. *ahem*

Well, apparently, Joe doesn't know me very well (he doesn't anyway, lol), because Janice is not my "one true love". MOKEY and Janice are both my true loves. I cannot choose between 'em, they are too awesome in all their Muppetfestation.

And yes, I would of course LOVE to see the result of this guy's Janice Muppet, and see how she fits on my hand. :D
  11. Beauregard

"And in my heart" he adds once Mokey has gone out of the room.
  12. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

GAH!! I am NOT a guy!! Why is that so difficult? LOL! For the last time people I AM NOT A GUY!!! No offence...just letting ya'll know!

*ahem*

Yes, hopefully Janice will turn out pretty darn gooda...hehehehehehehehhee

::runs away::
  13. Attention all: "fluffmuppet" is NOT a guy! (film at 11)

EEK!! :eek: I am, like, SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry about that! See, I hadn't read a lot of messages by you yet, so I wasn't aware of that eensie weensie detail, lol... :o

YOU ARE A GIRL!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO A GIRL!!

:D

*tryin' to make up for the mistake*
  14. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

LOL

...you are so polite...hehehe

no offence taken..hehe I just wanted to clear that up! lol

::runs away in utter stupidity::
  15. Beauregard

How else could run away??????????????????????
  16. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

so where's the pics? It's been months! :p
  17. Beauregard

Yer, it's leke, wow. Where es the puppet man. We wana see, fer sure. We rully do.
  18. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

Gaaarh! Surry I have been sooo busy lately. I have her on key tho and I will eventually make her 'onna these days, hehe...

I just have so much stuff to do lately..and I just finished the work on my Kira costume so I had no time to!
    (since nobody is checking the *fantasy worlds* topic where my 'stume is posted it seems nobody knows or cares what I'm talking about ...but that's alright... :( )

I am still looking forward to making her....I can do her voice rully well..fer sure!

::runs away::
  19. Beauregard

Hey, Bryon must be getting so impationt, fer sure.
  20. Heeheehee...alas, good things are worth waitin' for...

:p