Janice, Rowlf, Zoot & Beaker

Tomgrrl1976

Reaction score
Janice Rowlf Zoot Beaker I would sincerely love it if the Henson company would release actual sized Muppets that you could buy at Things From Another World and other cool toy stores. I have always wanted actual sized Janice, Rowlf, Zoot, and Beaker (my favorite muppets). I was seriously disappointed that the Muppet Babies cartoon did not include Janice (my all time favorite Muppet) and Zoot (the coolest dude muppet).

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hi,

All apart from Zoot were in the Muppet Babies Cartoon.

See ya

Tomgrrl1976

Reaction score
I've heard that

I have heard that Janice was in the final season but I think that was the year I moved around alot so I never got to see it. I still think it would be cool if a Muppet Kids version of the cartoon could be done with the Electric Mayhem Band (Janice, Zoot, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Animal). It would be kinda cool if they could be very young pre-teens who find a common interest (music) and if the writing were done right it could be one of the coolest animated series ever!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: I've heard that

Hey Tomgrrl, you have great taste! :big_grin: Janice is also my all-time favorite Muppet (well, tied with Mokey Fraggle---it's impassible to choose!! *sigh* But at least Janice has a voice I can do, lol).

Anyway, in case ya didn't know, I've made a website for Janice if you'd like to stop by. It's called, "Janice: Fer Sure!", at:

www.dreamwater.net/byron/janice.html

Hope ya enjoy it...

"You mean impossible."
"No, impassible. Nothing's impossible!" (Alice and the Doorknob from Disney's "Alice In Wonderland")

:smile:

Tomgrrl1976

Reaction score
Been There Luv It

You should expand your Janice Web Site and make it an Electric Mayhem Band Website with in depth info on all the wicked cool band members--especially Zoot I just cant find enough info on the cool dude!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Oh no, no....sorry honey, this is JANICE's place! :big_grin: lol I feel more "worthy of her" to have a solely Janice site. :smile: She deserves it, Piggy's gotten tooooo much attention, and Janice too little! lol! :stick_out_tongue:

Personally, I think it'd be great if the other members of the EM had sites dedicated to them solely, also (I know there are an EM site or two, but not much more). That way CRAZED fans like me would LOVE it! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Hey, Beaker is my fave character(of course) Yeah, Janice was on the last season of Muppet Babies a decade ago(oddly enuff she was a teenager, Beaker/Bunsen were toddlers, and Statler and Waldorf were there same age as they always have been)
In the Muppet Babies books Janice is portrayed as a teenager.

Yeah, Henson rarley has released actual sized puppets, though rigth before the demphi mc forums closed, someone posted pics of a very nice BEaker replica puppet they made.

///beaker///

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Hey,
Janice wasnt portrayed as a Teenager, She was portrayed as a 5 or 6 year old.
A year or two older than the other Babies.

And she wasnt in no Muppet Babies books, There was a Mupept Kids series of Books.

Which had all the Muppet Babies in, And included Bean Bunny.
In that series they were all juniors, aged about Seven.

See ya

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Tomgrrl!!!! Whaaaats Uuuuup!
You!,You are very good you! You are very good!!! "With such great taste!!! Zoot IS.....The King of Swing, The Boss of the blues, and Simply......The coolest Muppet ever!

Janice's Boy

Reaction score
error in Byron's website

Byron, your webpage would not open. :frown:

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

K, here's some responses to another thread posted:

JANICE RULES THE MUPPET WRESTLING FEDERATION!

oh.......and since Byron can't choose between Janice and Mokey, I guess she can be my one true love. :wink:hehe.

Janice is like.....fur sure the rully greatest muppet.
:flirt: :flirt: