1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Janice, Rowlf, Zoot & Beaker

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Tomgrrl1976, Jun 9, 2002.

1. Tomgrrl1976

Tomgrrl1976 New Member

Janice Rowlf Zoot Beaker I would sincerely love it if the Henson company would release actual sized Muppets that you could buy at Things From Another World and other cool toy stores. I have always wanted actual sized Janice, Rowlf, Zoot, and Beaker (my favorite muppets). I was seriously disappointed that the Muppet Babies cartoon did not include Janice (my all time favorite Muppet) and Zoot (the coolest dude muppet).
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Hi,

All apart from Zoot were in the Muppet Babies Cartoon.

See ya
  3. Tomgrrl1976

Tomgrrl1976 New Member

I've heard that

I have heard that Janice was in the final season but I think that was the year I moved around alot so I never got to see it. I still think it would be cool if a Muppet Kids version of the cartoon could be done with the Electric Mayhem Band (Janice, Zoot, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Animal). It would be kinda cool if they could be very young pre-teens who find a common interest (music) and if the writing were done right it could be one of the coolest animated series ever!
  4. Re: I've heard that

Hey Tomgrrl, you have great taste! :D Janice is also my all-time favorite Muppet (well, tied with Mokey Fraggle---it's impassible to choose!! *sigh* But at least Janice has a voice I can do, lol).

Anyway, in case ya didn't know, I've made a website for Janice if you'd like to stop by. It's called, "Janice: Fer Sure!", at:

www.dreamwater.net/byron/janice.html

Hope ya enjoy it...

"You mean impossible."
    "No, impassible. Nothing's impossible!" (Alice and the Doorknob from Disney's "Alice In Wonderland")

:)
  5. Tomgrrl1976

Tomgrrl1976 New Member

Been There Luv It

You should expand your Janice Web Site and make it an Electric Mayhem Band Website with in depth info on all the wicked cool band members--especially Zoot I just cant find enough info on the cool dude!
  6. Oh no, no....sorry honey, this is JANICE's place! :D lol I feel more "worthy of her" to have a solely Janice site. :) She deserves it, Piggy's gotten tooooo much attention, and Janice too little! lol! :p

Personally, I think it'd be great if the other members of the EM had sites dedicated to them solely, also (I know there are an EM site or two, but not much more). That way CRAZED fans like me would LOVE it! :D
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Hey, Beaker is my fave character(of course) Yeah, Janice was on the last season of Muppet Babies a decade ago(oddly enuff she was a teenager, Beaker/Bunsen were toddlers, and Statler and Waldorf were there same age as they always have been)
    In the Muppet Babies books Janice is portrayed as a teenager.

Yeah, Henson rarley has released actual sized puppets, though rigth before the demphi mc forums closed, someone posted pics of a very nice BEaker replica puppet they made.

///beaker///
  8. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Cory,

Hey,
    Janice wasnt portrayed as a Teenager, She was portrayed as a 5 or 6 year old.
    A year or two older than the other Babies.

And she wasnt in no Muppet Babies books, There was a Mupept Kids series of Books.

Which had all the Muppet Babies in, And included Bean Bunny.
    In that series they were all juniors, aged about Seven.

See ya
  9. Tomgrrl!!!! Whaaaats Uuuuup!
    You!,You are very good you! You are very good!!! "With such great taste!!! Zoot IS.....The King of Swing, The Boss of the blues, and Simply......The coolest Muppet ever!
    Zoot Fan 1981 likes this.
  10. Janice's Boy

Janice's Boy New Member

error in Byron's website

Byron, your webpage would not open. :(

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

K, here's some responses to another thread posted:

JANICE RULES THE MUPPET WRESTLING FEDERATION!

oh.......and since Byron can't choose between Janice and Mokey, I guess she can be my one true love. ;)hehe.

Janice is like.....fur sure the rully greatest muppet.
    :flirt: :flirt:
  11. Janice's Boy

Janice's Boy New Member

and another thing

Janice was, indeed on Muppet Babies as an older muppet. NOT a teen, but I believe she was 5-6, maybe 7. I still remember watching that show all the time and thnking: WHERE is Janice? And one day, THERE SHE WAS! Made me all warm inside. lol.

I would LOVE to see the Janice Muppet someone mentioned they were planning to make. I've always said that when I become a famous dancer (in college for it now), I would buy the Janice Muppet, or atleast have someone make a copy. Maybe I will, maybe I won't......time will tell.

:flirt: :flirt:
  12. Hey JB, I don't know why you wouldn't be able to get into the Janice site...I just checked the link, and it works fine for me.

Maybe it was just a weird glitch---I hope it works for ya now! :)

"Hi, I'm Janice. Like, try my site again, fer sure... :flirt: "
  13. silversax18

silversax18 New Member

zoot-tenor, or is he?

Hey,
    Zoot is the coolest!!:cool: so is tenor (i should know, i play and i also look at stuff too carefully.) But anyway, the one and only zoot figure (with silver sax lol) is really an alto sax. lol