Janice's lifestyle

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah something like that. Lol but like I said I rarely venture over there. I only go there for news. I really don't like the layout of their forum. I am much more comftorable and happy with my little Muppet family here. :big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
True they are a bit looser. But that just means we're more subtle, lol. :wink:
Yeah as someone said they do carry that "were the cooler kids in the Muppet community" And with that we should probably get this back on topic. However I don't have anything left to say about Janice. :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah something like that. Lol but like I said I rarely venture over there. I only go there for news. I really don't like the layout of their forum. I am much more comftorable and happy with my little Muppet family here. :big_grin:
Yeah the forum's a little awkward to navigate but I love the sense of humor in the website's articles (the book club, commentaries, ugly toy contest, etc).

Anyway about Janice, I always liked that her "favorite flick of all time" is The Wizard of Oz ("fer sure"). Sort of appropriate that at least one of the Muppets shares Jim's feelings on the subject. :flirt:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I had a crush on Janice. And now I'm embarrassed.

Poor Janice had it rough in a few of the "Vet's Hospital" sketches.

Jancie: Oh, wow! I'd love to be on Broadway!
Rowlf: Yeah, I can see your name in lights now--"25 Watts"!
Janice: 25 Watts? That's not very bright.
Rowlf: Look who's talkin'!

I also liked some of her lines in the "end of the world" Vet's Hospital sketch from the Gene Kelly episode.

Janice: Ooh, I can't belive the world's gonna end! There's so much I wanted to do!
Rowlf: Like what?
Janice: Well, like get some new shoes, and frizz my hair...

Watching Eren Ozker's Janice is... interesting. Obviously, the character wasn't fully developed at that point (though interestingly, in the season 2 premiere of TMS, it seems like Richard is trying to impersonate Eren's Janice). There was one funny Vet's Hospital bit during the first season where she played 'fetch' with Rowlf.

It's good that she (and Scooter) now have a solid performer. David's doing great with them! Though I also liked Brian's Janice ("Like I hate to be materialstic, but like how are we supposed to have Christmas without any money?". "Oooh sorry, like I was just totally tuning up my harp". "I'm rully in!").

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
though interestingly, in the season 2 premiere of TMS, it seems like Richard is trying to impersonate Eren's Janice).
Yeah it's really fascinating watching those first few episodes because you can literally hear Richard's Janice being developed as the show went on.

Poor Janice had it rough in a few of the "Vet's Hospital" sketches.

Jancie: Oh, wow! I'd love to be on Broadway!
Rowlf: Yeah, I can see your name in lights now--"25 Watts"!
Janice: 25 Watts? That's not very bright.
Rowlf: Look who's talkin'!
Well come on, Janice walked into that one! Lol. And I like that the Muppets weren't afraid to poke gentle fun at their female characters instead of handling them with kid gloves.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Crap I just realized I made a mistake the song that was sung during Janice and Floyd cuddling was Durango Mountain Caballero not Rocky Mountain High. I got it mixed up. ><

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did Floyd and Janice share a locker in MTM?