1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Janice's lifestyle

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by mupcollector1, Sep 3, 2012.

1. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Anyways, back to Janice. :flirt: I always kept wondering why she wore a tuxedo for Kermit and Miss Piggy's wedding at the end of "Muppets Take Manhattan" AND The Muppets 30th Anniversary Special. Anyone know why?
    mupcollector1 likes this.
  2. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

Maybe she's like me and doesn't care for dresses?
    mupcollector1 likes this.
  3. MissMusical12

Lol. Maybe.
  4. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  5. MissMusical12

Oh. I forgot about that outfit. Never mind.....:sympathy:. But she did look great in that outfit!
  6. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

Wow, don't I feel dumb....:fishy:

Well, she looks great either way!
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  7. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Like Wow! I don't really like wear dresses either. She is rully amazing! :flirt:
  8. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

She is pretty groovy fer real. :flirt:
  9. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

:flirt: Fer sure!
  10. Pinkflower7783

The picture Mo posted is one of my favorites of her though.
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  11. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

It's so funny that somebody brought this up because I was thinking the same thing. Janice cracks me up... I've always liked her. I know that she and Floyd are pretty solid in the love department but you have to feel bad for poor old Zoot. During the first season of TMS she was always with him. Maybe that's the reason why he's so down all the time? His heart was broken over Janice leaving him for Floyd. LOL ha ha :)
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I don't know if anyone else was like this but I always related more to her as a girl than Miss Piggy, being as I was less about clothing and such. I always thought of her as a hippie, but more in a rebellious don't get a normal job when not with the band, own a health food store sort of way than a drug using sort.
  13. Pinkflower7783

That's funny you mention that because I can relate to both maybe Piggy a little more. Not so much in the divaish department but I understand her on a level as to why she uses that as a way to cover up the pain she's feeling. And the need of just wanting to accepted and loved. Plus I've always been a girly girl too so I can also relate to Piggy on that level. Janice I can relate to in a way in that she's more laid back and seems to take life one day at a time.
  14. MissMusical12

I always thought Zoot's true love was for the saxophone.....:cool:
    Zoot Fan 1981 likes this.
  15. Pinkflower7783

Well it was but then he skipped a grove again. :cool:
    DrDientes and heralde like this.
  16. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

:): Zoot? What are you doing here?
    :cool:: Man, I've lived here for three months.
  17. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I admire Piggy for being able to really speak up for herself and kick booty, but I'm just a bit soft spoken and random, and a bit hippie-ish I guess.
    There's nothing wrong with ether though :).
    I guess part of it is that all of Janice's best friends seem to be guys, and I am like that to ^.^
  18. Pinkflower7783

Yeah well after dealing with two sister inlaws I feel like I've dealt with twice the dosage of Piggy. Lol Actually I take that back Piggy has more class then my sister inlaws. :p
  19. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

:flirt:: "So I told him 'Listen buddy, I don't take my clothes off for anybody, even if it is artistic.' "
    --The Muppets Take Manhattan
    MissMusical12, Mo Frackle and heralde like this.
  20. Piggy The Frog

Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

:flirt:: "Look, Mother. It's my life. OK. So if I want to live on a beach and walk around naked... Oh."
    --The Great Muppet Caper

Contradiction, anyone?
    MissMusical12 and Mo Frackle like this.