Janice's lifestyle

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now that Janice has a new performer, I'd love to see a new Vets Hospital scene. Seriously, how long has it been since we got to see Miss Piggy behave THAT silly? Also, when did we last see her interact with the female Muppets?

"Gonzo, is Camilla alright?"

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes, yes, the gang all love each other, no matter how many cracks they shoot out.
Yes they do and that's why we love them back. :flirt: However when Kermit makes fun of her I like to think it's his way of showing his affection for Piggy in some twisted way. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Now that Janice has a new performer, I'd love to see a new Vets Hospital scene. Seriously, how long has it been since we got to see Miss Piggy behave THAT silly? Also, when did we last see her interact with the female Muppets?

"Gonzo, is Camilla alright?"
I don't even remember the last time Piggy interacted with the gals. Don't know why they sort of distanced her in the film from the gang because in the old days she interacted with a lot of the Muppets not just Kermit.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I don't even remember the last time Piggy interacted with the gals. Don't know why they sort of distanced her in the film from the gang because in the old days she interacted with a lot of the Muppets not just Kermit.
I would like to see more of Miss Piggy's interactions with other Muppets and not just Kermit. (I would LOVE to see more interactions with her and Janice, outside of Vets Hospital.)

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I loved Piggy's interaction with Floyd on TMS and Beauregard in Muppets at Walt Disney World. We really need more character interactions outside of the 'obvious' interactions (i.e. Kermit and Piggy). Yes, those are classic, but let's spice things up a little. I want to see Sam become one of Bunsen's victims. Or Bobo jamming with the Electric Mayhem. Or Beauregard interacting with the Swedish Chef (wouldn't it be interesting if Beau was the only one who actually understood the Chef?).

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I loved Piggy's interaction with Floyd on TMS and Beauregard in Muppets at Walt Disney World. We really need more character interactions outside of the 'obvious' interactions (i.e. Kermit and Piggy). Yes, those are classic, but let's spice things up a little. I want to see Sam become one of Bunsen's victims. Or Bobo jamming with the Electric Mayhem. Or Beauregard interacting with the Swedish Chef (wouldn't it be interesting if Beau was the only one who actually understood the Chef?).
That would be really awesome and interesting.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hopefully in the next film she'll be interacting with the gang more. But even in public appearances she's interacted little with them excluding Kermit obviously. Seems Piggy gets along well with Walter but apparently Walter was the one who brought her coffee on set. Lol