1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Janice's lifestyle

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by mupcollector1, Sep 3, 2012.

1. MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I think she has different views on nudity. She'll walk around naked on a beach, but won't strip for anyone. (Even if it is ar-tis-tic)
  2. Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

That's true. Another possibility I just thought of is that her mother disapproves of something entirely different, and Janice just uses the naked on a beach thing as a way of saying "Stop controlling me!"
  3. MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I totally forgot another FloydxJanice moment! And I just noticed it, too. In the Lola Falana episode, during "United We Stand" they have their arms around each other. After the song, Janice lays her head on Floyd's shoulder.
  4. Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

There's also the part in A Muppet Family Christmas where everybody's singing Christmas carols, and Floyd and Janice are sitting rully close together. :flirt::sing:
    Janice+Floyd<3 and MissMusical12 like this.
  5. MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I'll check it out later. Thanks again. :flirt:
  6. mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

I think Animal finally meet his match in Muppets From Space. "I go now!" One of the moments that I thought were good in Muppets From Space.
  7. mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

When was the first time Janice was shown with Floyd....I mean being close, not just performing in The Electric Mayhem? I remember in season 1, Janice usually danced with Zoot most of the time in at The Dance Spots. Perhaps even in the second season 2 while Dr. Teeth was dancing with someone else right next to them, I don't recall the episode. I think Floyd and Janice did finally dance with each other in a later Season 4 or 5 episode. Not to go off subject but when ever I think of those two seasons, it makes me wonder when those DVD box sets are going to come out. :)
  8. mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

Though ironicly years later, Mick Jagger finally had his Muppet likeness on Sesame Street as Mick Swagger. In fact it was "I Can't Get No Cooperation" which introduced me to The Rolling Stones and I ended up going to see them in concern when I was in high school, What a show. :)
  9. MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I believe it's either The Muppet Movie (when Janice asks Floyd to buy her popcorn) or the Pearl Bailey episode in Season 3 (The ONLY time Floyd and Janice dance with each other in an "At The Dance" segment. They do dance with each other one other time later in the series, just not in an At The Dance segment. There are also other hints of Floyd and Janice in this episode, too:*Janice is Floyd's princess in the "Camelot" scene *Floyd mentions that the other outfit he wears in the episode was a gift from his "main squeeze" (presumingly Janice). )
    Janice+Floyd<3 likes this.
  10. LamangoNumber2 Active Member

All I know is, Janice must REALLY consider Gonzo a friend. Alot of times she is telling him about her naked adventures and at the end of 'When ever I call you Friend', she kisses him, much to his shock.
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  11. Janice+Floyd<3 Active Member

That was so cute! When she put her head in his lap I almost dyed of cuteness overload lol and also it was confirmed by Jim hensen that they are/were a couple it's pretty obvious considering janice calls him and him only 'honey' I don't think she'd call him that for no reason lol
  12. snichols1973 Well-Known Member

If I recall correctly, there was a scene in MTM where Gonzo and Janice had a bit of disagreement when Gonzo was thinking "Maybe we should add more special effects like exploding socks"...
  13. FraggleLover130 New Member

ermigersh that is like the best thing i've ever seen!
    :)